Best ATHs in the State?

GridironGuy25

Who would you say is some of the best playmakers on both sides of the ball?

Taylor Shuffler from Greeneville... He's the starting RB and CB. Just some things about him: he runs a legit 4.4-40, he runs prolly the fastest NFL shuttle in Tn and mabe the nation as a highschool player at right between a 3.8 and 3.9 seconds... I know y'all prolly won't believe it but it's true I've seen him do it at multiple combines including at Wofford where the coach there said it was the fastest shuttle ever ran at their combine... All the field though he didn't play RB last year because Bj spradlin and Willie Carmichael were back there, which is prolly why you never heard of him. But watch out for him this year.

Taylor Shuffler from Greeneville... He's the starting RB and CB. Just some things about him: he runs a legit 4.4-40, he runs prolly the fastest NFL shuttle in Tn and mabe the nation as a highschool player at right between a 3.8 and 3.9 seconds... I know y'all prolly won't believe it but it's true I've seen him do it at multiple combines including at Wofford where the coach there said it was the fastest shuttle ever ran at their combine... All the field though he didn't play RB last year because Bj spradlin and Willie Carmichael were back there, which is prolly why you never heard of him. But watch out for him this year.

If Greeneville can give him room to run and let him get to full speed, then he should be very fun to watch this year. He can absolutely fly.

If Greeneville can give him room to run and let him get to full speed, then he should be very fun to watch this year. He can absolutely fly.

How tall and what does he weigh.Not that it matters,because the best athlete I've seen in the last few years was Devrin Young at Bearden and he was very small.

Edited by BatmanDB

How tall and what does he weigh.Not that it matters,because the best athlete I've seen in the last few years was Devrin Young at Bearden and he was very small.

He was listed at 5'9" and 160lbs last year, but I haven't seen the roster this year. However, his weight lifting stats are very impressive for his size. The Greeneville Sun article a few months ago listed his bench at 250lbs and squat at 475lbs. Not bad if he only weighs around 160-170. They had his forty time at 4.39. I've heard 4.38 and 4.39, so apparently he had done that on multiple occasions.

Edited by GvilleDevilsFan