Vounteer vs Sullivan North

I know for a fact that you don't know anything. Really? What kind of a response is that? You have no understanding of the game of football because if you did you would not be on this message board embarassing yourself. Just because you wear a falcons shirt does not mean you know anything.

pot meet kettle.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pot meet kettle.

Yeah buddy!!!! But I know what the problem is with the team and point it out. Somehow you people can't handle the truth. I wish my brother would have went to a different school as a freshman. It's tough to watch him lose week in and week out when I know how much work he has put in to get where he is. It would be nice to get rewarded with some wins for all the hard work he has put in. Its sure hard to win at volunteer. 4 wins in 3 seasons

Yeah buddy!!!! But I know what the problem is with the team and point it out. Somehow you people can't handle the truth. I wish my brother would have went to a different school as a freshman. It's tough to watch him lose week in and week out when I know how much work he has put in to get where he is. It would be nice to get rewarded with some wins for all the hard work he has put in. Its sure hard to win at volunteer. 4 wins in 3 seasons

List your coaching credentials and shut me up. Everyone here can judge if you know what you're talking about based on facts. There are a bunch of kids on the team that have worked hard my son and your brother included.

I have read these boards long enough. I have been a Falcon fan for many years (the key word "fan"). Truthsayer you are a true fan and you have my respect. RogersforRogers and NikebacksRogers we all know your motivation. It started when Rogers enrolled and has been here for four years. Please list your coaching credentials so that we can better believe you. EVERYTHING that happens on that football field is NOT the coaching staffs fault! This is getting old. Yes, bad decisions are made, but, they are made by every staff at every level of football. At some point, the kids ON THE FIELD must take ownership of their team. Last night, I saw a kid for VHS recover an onside kick at a crucial moment and not one senior or captain on his team greeted him when he came off of the field (finally, a few dressed out freshmen came over) this tells people who are watching that the problem lies far beyond anything the coaches control. Truthsayer there are many people like you who want these two know-it-alls to shut up and let the coaches coach and the kids play. I never wanted to get on here but I have had enough of these two know-it-alls. I do not coach, but I played for many years and have kids who have played there. Coach Rider and staff work very hard and are not dealt the same deck that other schools get, so coaches keep your heads up, players take ownership of your program, and Truthsayer keep fighting the good fight.

On the positive side, I saw more than a few "wicked" hits on defense and also a few good pancake blocks. It looked like the referees wanted to be seen calling everthing they saw against both teams. That first half lasted longer than a whole ball game because of all the yellow flags.

Both teams have a lot to work on, especially with all the penalties. Ball control was good on both sides. Good game to watch.

Also, it appeared there were no significant injuries except for maybe #44 for both teams. They both appeared to be hobbled with ankle injuries. Hopefully they will mend this week for both squads.

I have read these boards long enough. I have been a Falcon fan for many years (the key word "fan"). Truthsayer you are a true fan and you have my respect. RogersforRogers and NikebacksRogers we all know your motivation. It started when Rogers enrolled and has been here for four years. Please list your coaching credentials so that we can better believe you. EVERYTHING that happens on that football field is NOT the coaching staffs fault! This is getting old. Yes, bad decisions are made, but, they are made by every staff at every level of football. At some point, the kids ON THE FIELD must take ownership of their team. Last night, I saw a kid for VHS recover an onside kick at a crucial moment and not one senior or captain on his team greeted him when he came off of the field (finally, a few dressed out freshmen came over) this tells people who are watching that the problem lies far beyond anything the coaches control. Truthsayer there are many people like you who want these two know-it-alls to shut up and let the coaches coach and the kids play. I never wanted to get on here but I have had enough of these two know-it-alls. I do not coach, but I played for many years and have kids who have played there. Coach Rider and staff work very hard and are not dealt the same deck that other schools get, so coaches keep your heads up, players take ownership of your program, and Truthsayer keep fighting the good fight.

List your coaching credentials and shut me up. Everyone here can judge if you know what you're talking about based on facts. There are a bunch of kids on the team that have worked hard my son and your brother included.

Why do you take up for the coaching staff? Are you blind? Does it not bother you to see your son upset after they lose? Does it even bother your son? Look at the coaching record for the current staff that's in place and you tell me why you take up for them? Here are the facts.....15 wins and 39 loses! I guess they have it under control, keep up the tradition at Volunteer. The staff has failed again, this group of kids should win at least 5 games this year. They will be lucky to win 2.

First of all, I don't hide behind a screen name because im proud of my brother and most of you sorry parents are jealous of devin because he is good. You can hide all you want and say whatever, but it don't matter because the facts are volunteer will be bad as long as things say the same. You can go back to sucking on the coaching staff now.

Come on all you big talking so called falcon fans that don't have anything to say until Devin name gets mentioned and you get so jealous because for some crazy reason you think your kid should be playing over him. You fools are CRAZY and should be happy he plays on the falcons. Why don't you man up and say this stuff to my face, you all know where to find me. I'm sick of every one of you people. Falcon fans, yeah right! You all don't know crap about football. Come see me when you grow a pair.