Vounteer vs Sullivan North

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't agree more, I know I was one to harp on the previous coach but I would give anything to have Gene Venable coaching this team, at least he could motivate his kids. I never even see Rider or Lark try to fire up any of these boys. After 3 hard seasons Rider has been given another chance but we are seeing the exact same thing him standing with his hands on his knees looking down at the ground hoping for an answer. These kids deserve so much more, they deserve the chance to compete for wins, please if you read this play your best athletes both ways and instead of the defense being out there for 6 to 9 minutes at a time you may get some 3 and out series. We have athletes that have the desire to compete, let them do so!

You bashed the crap out of the previous coach,now you want him back because you hate the current coach. Funny stuff. I think wannabe athletes and wannabe coaches who never stepped foot on a high school football field other than to follow their idols around like you should not be allowed to engage in character assassination on a message board unless they are prepared to face scrutiny about their own shoulda coulda woulda high school lack of an athletic career and life. You don't have a clue about anything football outside of EA Sports NCAA Football and Madden NFL Football video games and wearing cool looking NFL jerseys. Keep selling Nike gear and living the fantasy. :popcorneater:

I think wannabe athletes and wannabe coaches who never stepped foot on a high school football field other than to follow their idols around like you should not be allowed to engage in character assassination on a message board unless they are prepared to face scrutiny about their own shoulda coulda woulda high school lack of an athletic career and life. You don't have a clue about anything football outside of EA Sports NCAA Football and Madden NFL Football video games and wearing cool looking NFL jerseys. Keep selling Nike gear and living the fantasy.

:mellow::unsure::shock::blink: OUCH!

Can't we all just get along?

Thanks for your intrest in my profession, Nike is a great company and has treated me well. I enjoy waking up every day for work and motivating my employees.

I want to see the best for Volunteer every year and thus why I still support them. Every coach receives flack, take a look at the DB after they lose in play offs every year, take a look at college message boards and even NFL, It's a part of the job, I wish the best to Coach Rider and hope he inspires the boys each and every week, I have never talked bad about him as a person, as he is a great person and mentor to the boys, as I hear how much they all love him. All I have to say is Go Falcons beat North!