McKenzie VS Martin Westview

rebelsnook

and thanks for comparing us to our offense in lexington scrimmage.. especially since we scored twice on one of the top teams in state in 3 and 4a .. :shock: when dresden can come out of their permanent third place spot in district, come back on here and chat with us Piggy..

We'll Get To You Dresden...Just Work On Getting Better...LOL

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to go with Westview. Very tough on Defense. I saw westview coaches out at Obion game working on their day off as a unit, and I'm sure they are itching to get to film and practice to fix mistakes. Their rb's were one block short of scoring several times and their defense swarms. I think they will destroy McKenzie young offensive line and new qb. As long as they cover that stud receiver and crush qb on boots mckenzie will have to prove they can muscle westview up front. Not easy. Comer is a big time coach, but I have feeling westview has something to prove to themselves. Don't take Mckenzie lightly...they are defending Distict 13 (best district) champs and are tough as nails at home. Wish you would switch this game to Thursday or Saturday...would love to watch it!

Don't take Dresden and Obion games to heart. They aren't the Rebels. We will do what we do and you can come watch or not. We will be at your house with one goal in mind in two weeks. And that is what you need to be thinking about. Westview really doesn't matter, the Lions do. We will be there, get ready.

and thanks for comparing us to our offense in lexington scrimmage.. especially since we scored twice on one of the top teams in state in 3 and 4a .. :shock: when dresden can come out of their permanent third place spot in district, come back on here and chat with us Piggy..

we will be here waiting on you. :thumb:

we will be here waiting on you. :thumb:

No Matter What Changes Dresden Makes After Their First Two Games....It'll Be Like Rearranging The Chairs On The Titanic! The Rebels Are Gonna Pinch Their Noses And Roll Over The Lions! LOL, Ya Hosers!

Edited by Butchie

I had friends at the Charger/Lion game and said both looked pretty bad. Rebels didn't look the best in the Jamboree but were playing the #3 team in the state in class A. We will come to play and whoever best be ready!!!!!

:roflol: The #3 team in the state didn't look very good that day, either. I know absolutely nothing about Martin Westview, but good luck to the Rebels.

Have to go with Westview. Very tough on Defense. I saw westview coaches out at Obion game working on their day off as a unit, and I'm sure they are itching to get to film and practice to fix mistakes. Their rb's were one block short of scoring several times and their defense swarms. I think they will destroy McKenzie young offensive line and new qb. As long as they cover that stud receiver and crush qb on boots mckenzie will have to prove they can muscle westview up front. Not easy. Comer is a big time coach, but I have feeling westview has something to prove to themselves. Don't take Mckenzie lightly...they are defending Distict 13 (best district) champs and are tough as nails at home. Wish you would switch this game to Thursday or Saturday...would love to watch it!

Not sure why you want to go with WV. Saw the same game you did against the Lions and, and well lets just leave it at and. Agree with their RB's, couple of good ones they have but that big old line you're talking about couldn't do the job against your Lions and I see ours as better. Destroy is a big word, ain't gonna happen. You been hearing some nonsense from others that don't have a clue to Rebel football. The new QB, well he want hit many corners running, that I promise. Put him on the move a little, that is were he is best. Explain the stud reciever your talking about, which one? We have a few pretty good pass catchers. Stud I don't know about. We are not the same Rebels from the past couple years, but don't come thinking lightly. Just might get a kick in the rearend. We are young all over on offense but more than likely the best talent we have had in several years. The defense is about the same as last year if ask me. Come Friday, we start another year of Championship Rebel Football. :thumb:

Two day check list: Game plan, check. Rebel Man getting painted, check. Duck's video production on hold, check. Rebel Dads loud mouth ready, check. Butchie....well enough said, check. Big #### tunnel and football helmet for boys to run out of, check!!

Tell them RebelDad.....WOW!!

Don't know if I will be as loud since I don't have one out there anymore, but I'll try to uphold my reputation :roflol: Maybe even get some commentary with you and coach, lol.

As for the tunnel, gonna need a semi to get that thing on/off the field. It only adds another distraction for the opposing teams. Their fans will pay more attention to us than thiers, that I promise :thumb: