Jamboree's @ Arlington & Southwind

At the Southwind Jamboree Collierville and Millington played to a 7-7 tie or it might've been 7-6. Either way Millington's running game was pretty strong but they looked astrocious trying to throw the ball. Threw 2 picks I believe. As for Collierville I believe they were missing two of their better players and I was under the impression they weren't playing all of their varsity players or else I'll be disappointed with their season.

As for Southwind they stomped Bolton 22-0. Which is what I expected. Two of their TD's were 70 yards or more and they had another 80 yard TD called back. They threw the ball well and ran it well too. Their defense looked vulnerable against the Screen, but other then that they also stone walled Bolton and a JV player got an INT once again it was Bolton so it'll be hard to get a read on how really good they are until next week, but they're O-Line is massive tall and wide bodied, but athletic and they return all their WR, The QB, and their Tailback. The defense was missing a starting LB, and DE as well.

From the article in the commercial appeal Houston and Germantown were the strongest teams at Arlington.

At the Southwind Jamboree Collierville and Millington played to a 7-7 tie or it might've been 7-6. Either way Millington's running game was pretty strong but they looked astrocious trying to throw the ball. Threw 2 picks I believe. As for Collierville I believe they were missing two of their better players and I was under the impression they weren't playing all of their varsity players or else I'll be disappointed with their season.

As for Southwind they stomped Bolton 22-0. Which is what I expected. Two of their TD's were 70 yards or more and they had another 80 yard TD called back. They threw the ball well and ran it well too. Their defense looked vulnerable against the Screen, but other then that they also stone walled Bolton and a JV player got an INT once again it was Bolton so it'll be hard to get a read on how really good they are until next week, but they're O-Line is massive tall and wide bodied, but athletic and they return all their WR, The QB, and their Tailback. The defense was missing a starting LB, and DE as well.

From the article in the commercial appeal Houston and Germantown were the strongest teams at Arlington.

Millington only played their starters 1st quarter, Collierville scored on JVs. The Trojans also played without several key guys.This season should be exciting I cannot wait. GO TROJANS

I saw from mid 2nd qtr till the end. I didn't see the Commerical appeal article, but these are my thoughts:

Bartlett lined up in a pro set, haven't seen that at Bartlett in few years. They looked competitive on offense with a qb that can throw, and good WRs and speedy RBs. Defense struggled a little against Houston O.

Houston, O and D looked good and competitive against both Arlington and Bartlett.

Germantown, has good size, especially at LB some big guys. They have Quality back in Lowe and he ran well against Arlington. The D was strong and held Arlington scoreless.

Arlington, O looked a little off, but they have lots of talent out there. The D looked good, but this is the jamboree. We will see how good they are next week playing a strong Oakland team, whom is ranked 10TH in the state. Arlington will have to play much better to compete.