Chester county VS Adamsville

Redrage1990

So glad it is almost time for real football. I bet the kids are aching to hit someone other than their teammates in practice. Hope you Cardinal fans have a safe trip to and from. While you're in Henderson grab a cup of coffee at Besso's and take a bag of beans back to Adamsville. Now lets go Eagles, the time is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry eagles we need to start out with the w more than you do so let us have thisw win would ya. All kidding aside I look for a great game between two teams that are looking to have great seasons. GO CArds.

I'm rooting for the Eagles but honestly I am so glad football is here I just want to watch a good game.

That was not a pretty game but a win is a win for the Eagles. The illegal shift penalty at the two was devastating. Eagles sucked it up and made plays when needed. The run by #24 that iced the game was classic. I have never seen a runner moving the pile forward with all 11 defensive players on him, looked like a rugby scrum. So Eagles get the W but Adamsville had a chance. I think both teams have a long way to go before being considered a quality team, however the season is new and there is time for improvement.

The field looked to be in excellent shape and I bet there were 6,000+ in the stands, a great crowd. I also thought the refs needed to shake off the preseason rust as much as the players.

Now off to Besso's for some Saturday morning coffee and look to Hardin County. Good luck Cardinals the rest of the way!

That was not a pretty game but a win is a win for the Eagles. The illegal shift penalty at the two was devastating. Eagles sucked it up and made plays when needed. The run by #24 that iced the game was classic. I have never seen a runner moving the pile forward with all 11 defensive players on him, looked like a rugby scrum. So Eagles get the W but Adamsville had a chance. I think both teams have a long way to go before being considered a quality team, however the season is new and there is time for improvement.

The field looked to be in excellent shape and I bet there were 6,000+ in the stands, a great crowd. I also thought the refs needed to shake off the preseason rust as much as the players.

Now off to Besso's for some Saturday morning coffee and look to Hardin County. Good luck Cardinals the rest of the way!

6,000+???....you must be a preacher!...I was at the the Pepsi Mid America Football Challenge last week featuring the best traveling teams in West Tennessee...and there was approximately 3,500 fans in attendance. I have been in Chester County's stadium MANY times and I know for a fact that it will not accomodate 3,000 given its visitors side. I can promise you that Chester County didn't have 5,000 fans there and will bet the entire season that Adamsville wasn't responsible for 1,000 Cardinal fans!...I've seen the pictures provided online of last night's game by the Bramblett Group and it did look like a WONDERFUL atmosphere between two quality high schoo football teams....but if there were 2,000 people there....I'd be SHOCKED!...I don't think you've ever seen 6,000 at a high school football game...I have...but its been EXTREMELY rare!

This being said...I love the Chester County Eagles.......Good luck the rest of the season!!!

6,000+???....you must be a preacher!...I was at the the Pepsi Mid America Football Challenge last week featuring the best traveling teams in West Tennessee...and there was approximately 3,500 fans in attendance. I have been in Chester County's stadium MANY times and I know for a fact that it will not accomodate 3,000 given its visitors side. I can promise you that Chester County didn't have 5,000 fans there and will bet the entire season that Adamsville wasn't responsible for 1,000 Cardinal fans!...I've seen the pictures provided online of last night's game by the Bramblett Group and it did look like a WONDERFUL atmosphere between two quality high schoo football teams....but if there were 2,000 people there....I'd be SHOCKED!...I don't think you've ever seen 6,000 at a high school football game...I have...but its been EXTREMELY rare!

This being said...I love the Chester County Eagles.......Good luck the rest of the season!!!

I've been to a few Alcoa/ Maryville games so I've 10,000+ at Goddard Field and Shields Stadium. Also to Paris where Henry County puts a great crowd in the stands, week in week out.

Edited by plumb69