clinton

Guest uncleD

Posted by uncleD:

can anyone tell me why clinton with all the talent they have had in the past three years are the worst team around.comments anyone

I don't understand either. Especially this year! I thought that they had talent and before the season started, got rid of the only "bad" coach they had.

Posted by dilweed:

from what is said on the other threads, I thought they were all bad coaches at Clinton

well there coaching staff is not that hot,but with all the talent they have had they should have been in the play off picture every year.

Clinton has had great talent in the last 3 years but they have no team chemistry. If they didn't have talent, they wouldn't have athletes playing college ball right now. Until Clinton gets the I out of TEAM they won't be good. I've seen great potential there, but noone wants to work at it, the players and coaches. The fans are behind them 100% but until some kind of unity is shown at Clinton, Clinton will be a below 500 team for along time.

Theres only one problem. Its the players dont respect the coach. Thats it. Bottom line, they dont wanna play for him or put it all on the field for him cause they have no respect for him. So many people have quit and been talkin about how hes not this and hes not that. Look at Ac, they would kill for Kerr, now would any player from Clinton go get Catlitt some water if he asked him to. I highly doubt it, so thats it, no respect. Wheres the love? I dont blame em either.

Guest KRISTI71
Posted by ukcat:

Clinton has had great talent in the last 3 years but they have no team chemistry. If they didn't have talent, they wouldn't have athletes playing college ball right now. Until Clinton gets the I out of TEAM they won't be good. I've seen great potential there, but noone wants to work at it, the players and coaches. The fans are behind them 100% but until some kind of unity is shown at Clinton, Clinton will be a below 500 team for along time.

THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!!! WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES!!!!!

YOU MAY HAVE GREAT PLAYERS GO ON AND PLAY COLLEGE BALL, BUT

THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAD TEAM TALENT. YOU MAY HAVE A QB, BUT HE IS NOT WORTH A DARN W/O A O-LINE OR RECEIVERS.

PAUL HORNUNG WAS A GREAT COLLEGE PLAYER,SO GREAT HE WON THE

HEISMAN(IT USED TO BE WORTH SOMETHING)ON A TEAM THAT WAS

2-8. TEAM UNITY?????? HOW CAN YOU HAVE TEAM UNITY WHEN HALF OF YOUR TEAM IS @ OAK RIDGE OR ANDERSON CO.???????

THE PARENTS OUT THERE ARE SO SUPPORTIVE, I'M SURE THEY MAKE

EVERYONE JUST FEEL PEACHY. THE KIDS FROM CLINTON DIDN'T

FALL FAR FROM THE TREE. ;)

Guest dilweed

I was under the impression that Catlett did not ask any of his Carter staff to come to Clinton with him. After all they had 1 win in three years when he got there. How good could there staff have been?