Lewis Co at Perry Co

theGURU

I just remembered that my official score was supposed to be posted today. After much thought and contemplating here is my Prediction.

Perry County-36

Lewis County-14

their is no way lewis co can score 14 whole pts against perry co's . great D and with so many great returning wr's their is no reason PC cant score 60-70pts!

their is no way lewis co can score 14 whole pts against perry co's . great D and with so many great returning wr's their is no reason PC cant score 60-70pts!

There's no need to be a smart smiley-taunt005.gif about it. smiley-char020.gif

I think Guru's score is way off, it's gonna be a barn-burner!

Edited by viking_fan

We've never made it to the championship game, and Jo Byrns is doing pretty good. I have some pretty good friends from up there.

I don't understand you bud. You're the reason people don't like to post on here anymore. You have the biggest ego I've ever seen in my entire life. Tone it down a little. You're no Alcoa.

The fact of the matter is this. I don't understand why all these people get so riled up over football games that aren't going to matter here in 5 years. I have no idea why people like you can't get along with other team's posters. I'm going to guess that you were that guy who when he played, at the end of a game when you lost, didn't shake the other team's hands and sat over in the corner in a hissy fit.

If people don't like to post on here it's because they are weak minded and thin skinned, because I'm having a blasty blast. What's to get along with? We disagree, who wouldn't? I never claimed to be Alcoa. As of right now there isn't a team in the state like Alcoa. If that is your guess about my character, then you would be sadly mistaken. You would not catch me going through the line sulled up just because we got beat, because I knew that I did everything in my power to prevent that loss, so what would I have to be mad about? If PC beats us(they won't) then I will get on here friday night or saturday morning and congratulate them. Plain and simple, I don't have an ego. I get on here and say the same thing everyone else says, MY TEAM IS GOING TO WIN. I stand up for my team and I know very well what this particular team is capable of. I've seen both teams play and my prediction will stand LC-40 PC-24, simply because PC doesn't kick extra points. But apperently everyone thinks I'm blowin smoke up there rear-end. Oh well, that's perfectly alright. We'll see friday night.

If people don't like to post on here it's because they are weak minded and thin skinned, because I'm having a blasty blast. What's to get along with? We disagree, who wouldn't? I never claimed to be Alcoa. As of right now there isn't a team in the state like Alcoa. If that is your guess about my character, then you would be sadly mistaken. You would not catch me going through the line sulled up just because we got beat, because I knew that I did everything in my power to prevent that loss, so what would I have to be mad about? If PC beats us(they won't) then I will get on here friday night or saturday morning and congratulate them. Plain and simple, I don't have an ego. I get on here and say the same thing everyone else says, MY TEAM IS GOING TO WIN. I stand up for my team and I know very well what this particular team is capable of. I've seen both teams play and my prediction will stand LC-40 PC-24, simply because PC doesn't kick extra points. But apperently everyone thinks I'm blowin smoke up there rear-end. Oh well, that's perfectly alright. We'll see friday night.

Hmmm...well, you don't say the EXACT things everyone else is saying. I, for one, do not get on here and say everyone from LC is stupid. Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. greensmilies-006.gif

I usually enjoy meeting my fellow CoachT posters at the games, but I have no desire to meet you. I don't think we'll ever be best buds.smiley-angelic013.gif

Hmmm...well, you don't say the EXACT things everyone else is saying. I, for one, do not get on here and say everyone from LC is stupid. Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. greensmilies-006.gif

I usually enjoy meeting my fellow CoachT posters at the games, but I have no desire to meet you. I don't think we'll ever be best buds.smiley-angelic013.gif

Sorry "bud", I calls'em how I sees'em.

Ezactly my thoughts..hoping my Perry County kin shuts em Panthers mouth up fer this year..Go Vikings !!