Lewis Co at Perry Co

theGURU

Lewis County better not try ad hurt any of the Perry County players...because i know our guys they wot do that and im sure thats all they want to do is to put Tucker out of the game...and if they do all heck will break loose

Yeah I know what you mean but we have alot of players who just dont care and will try and do something stupid. But I hope I'm wrong and they all just go out there and play the game. PC 30 LC 21

Yeah I know what you mean but we have alot of players who just dont care and will try and do something stupid. But I hope I'm wrong and they all just go out there and play the game. PC 30 LC 21

who are you? perry co. fans i dont know who this guy is but i have read all of his post and he doesnt have a clue to what he's talking about. coach sharp has been at lewis co since 1988 and he doesn't allow such stuff to go on so dont worry about any of our players trying to hurt (any) of perry co. players on purpose. so lets quit crying over something (LewisCoPanthers00) is making up because this guy is a clown

who are you? perry co. fans i dont know who this guy is but i have read all of his post and he doesnt have a clue to what he's talking about. coach sharp has been at lewis co since 1988 and he doesn't allow such stuff to go on so dont worry about any of our players trying to hurt (any) of perry co. players on purpose. so lets quit crying over something (LewisCoPanthers00) is making up because this guy is a clown

What are you doing on CoachT? Aren't you supposed to be at work? :mrgreen:

Straight up clown. If this guy was from Lewis Co he would have some of that Panther Pride that some of the others from Lewis Co I know. Anytime I have seen LC play a few times. They have played with class and pride. I think this man is an imposter just trying to run his trap.

Update: Muprhy Fair is coming to the game Friday night. This game is getting a lot of pub:thumb:

GOOD, Him and everyone else that have any doubts about the panthers (including the Tennessean) will have a change of heart when we give the Vikings a good old fashioned but kickin (with a lot of class by the way), maybe they will start giving credit where credit is due. But then again we like being the underdog!

Edited by pantherboyz