Lewis Co at Perry Co

theGURU

I believe Perry County will win, despite the loss of an unbelieveable playmaker in Dray Mercer. However, they have some deep talent on both sides of the ball, they're line is MUCH improved with 2 boys from Henry County and 1 from Foley Alabama who I hear is a heck of a player.

On the other side, Lewis County too has some players. The focus of the thread seems to be Graham and Sparkman.. two tough linebackers, but Cody Bennett will have a greater impact than either of them in this game in my opinion.

Questions that remain: Can LC's Secondary contain the explosive offense of PC that we have seen the past 2 years?? LC does not have a Secondary player to match the Height advantage of Rhodes, which I understand Height isn't the only thing, but Austin Rice wore our the LC secondary last year.. Who wins the battle in the trenches? Sure PC has some new guys, but LCs line I'm not so familiar with, but the LBs ain't no joke, 3 tough ones, especially if Sparkman doesn't lose his composure.

I feel if PC can get a lead early they win 36-21, BUT If LC takes a lead, Coach Sharp will run his game and chew that clock, and run that ball up the middle and chew the clock and make PC make a stop, if thats the case, it could be a long night... I dont see that to happen with the Offense of PC. PC takes care of business 36-21

If the panthers chew the clock then how will pc's offence have the ball????? Can you please think about what you post b4 you do!!!

Haha Ya'll are going to be real upset after tomorrow night. I've seen both teams play and this year PC is just the better team. LC is on a down slope they have been since they started playing these better teams, LC will be lucky to have another 4 and 6 season this year, and I just havent heard alot about Tucker and his other good teammates I've seen them play and there is no way LC can compete. PC will throw all over LC's D. This actually doesnt make me an idiot if you compare both teams its a very intelligent statement.

Spoken like a true Clayton

Ok how about this, if LC does win tomorrow night then ya'll can get on here and call me an idiot or whatever, But whats going to happen is ya'll will get on here friday night after LC loses and talk about how horrible the refs were and thats what ya'll will blame it on for the rest of ya'lls lives, But we really need to stop blaming all of our loses on refs I just hope ya'll LC die hards will just man up for once maybe ya'll will who knows