South Pittsburg against Grundy

Roy Dillard

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy what is it about you and wanting these boys to lift weights the day of the game if these boys are not big enough by now i don't think one day will help out...But i do agree with you about the bananas Coach Victory always has a problem at the begining of the season with his players cramping up. Will i see you at the game Friday? I believe Sp Beats those Grundy High Boys 35-14 ...Hope to see you friday bring your book i would like to look at it ...THE CAPTAIN HAS SPOKEN :thumb:

LOL! I think you're right, Capt. They aren't gonna gain much more size now. Tough practices in the heat will probably cause a few to shed some weight. The bulk (no pun intended) of their weight lifting is done during the spring and summer before the season starts

LOL! I think you're right, Capt. They aren't gonna gain much more size now. Tough practices in the heat will probably cause a few to shed some weight. The bulk (no pun intended) of their weight lifting is done during the spring and summer before the season starts

Yeah most realize this but not ole Roy....He just likes to read his book and eat his fudgerounds while comparing those big ole boys that knock holes through lines :roflolk:

Roy what is it about you and wanting these boys to lift weights the day of the game if these boys are not big enough by now i don't think one day will help out...But i do agree with you about the bananas Coach Victory always has a problem at the begining of the season with his players cramping up. Will i see you at the game Friday? I believe Sp Beats those Grundy High Boys 35-14 ...Hope to see you friday bring your book i would like to look at it ...THE CAPTAIN HAS SPOKEN :thumb:

If the Pirates lift weights all day on Friday they might be a little tired and that is a bunch of mess!!You might think I'm joking and I am.

I drove by that field this morning and I am glad Grider listened to me for a change. He put some new flags up on the home stands behind that Sherrill mans press box. It made Griders field look alot better. Let me ask you a question. Does anyone know if Grider watered the field today? If he wet the field, we will be in big trouble. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

I just got back home from Save A Lot because I had some coupons for some fudge rounds and when I was coming by the Griders field, he had the lights on and we were playing a game. I stopped and asked a man and he said it was the junior varsity playing. Let me ask you a question. Why would Grider play his jv tonight when some of those boys are going to have to play again tomorrow night? I garuntee you that they will be real tired and it will be hard for them to play two games in two nights. You think im joking but im not.

Roy there is a Thunderstorm on the horizon tomorrow night in South Pittsburg....Lol u better bring a Umbrella with that book!!

August 26, 2011 is the official date the "TRAIN" gets rolling!!!

GET ON NOW OR GET OUT THE WAY

Traintracks, are you coming to this durn game tomorrow? If so, bring us an umbrella so I can keep my book and fudge rounds real dry and bring your phone so we can update these websites during the game. I hope you are right about the train starting to roll tomorrow night and not stopping until Cookeville.