Columbia central Lions @ Dickson High

lion99

So who wins this one and way????

this has been a very fun game to play and watch becuase its always a good defence game...and everyone knows defence wins Championships!!!!

i'm going with central on this one.becuase there.

1.bigger

2.stronger

3.faster

SPEED KILLS,STRENGTH PUNISHES:)

I see Columbia taking this one in a more dominant fashion than last year. I'd like to see Dickson do well and put up a good fight against the state champs, because they're in our district, but at the same time I'd like to see them get pummeled into submission, because they're our biggest rival.

I guess it's a win-win situation for me. :popcorneater:

I see Columbia taking this one in a more dominant fashion than last year. I'd like to see Dickson do well and put up a good fight against the state champs, because they're in our district, but at the same time I'd like to see them get pummeled into submission, because they're our biggest rival.

I guess it's a win-win situation for me. :popcorneater:

The only way Central loses this game is if they beat theirselves. DC is always a tough opponent but if Central plays solid and wins this one it will give them great momentum going back home on SEPT 1st for the Thursday Night Light showdown against Tullahoma. One game at a Time though. GO LIONS

The only way Central loses this game is if they beat theirselves. DC is always a tough opponent but if Central plays solid and wins this one it will give them great momentum going back home on SEPT 1st for the Thursday Night Light showdown against Tullahoma. One game at a Time though. GO LIONS

Good Call !

Congrats to the Lions on the #1 spot this week. I think this game will be a good one. Missed it last year but heard it was close. Any top players to watch for in this game from either side?

Memphis Commit Eric Belew. Ballhawking and hard hitting on defense and great hands and speed on offense. The scary part is, is there is two of him. His cousin Colton Belew is the same frame and has great athletic ability everywhere on the field. Look to see the Belew Duo make some big plays!

Memphis Commit Eric Belew. Ballhawking and hard hitting on defense and great hands and speed on offense. The scary part is, is there is two of him. His cousin Colton Belew is the same frame and has great athletic ability everywhere on the field. Look to see the Belew Duo make some big plays!

also the Chris Martin kid will run all day on them if Dickson trys to arm tackle him