Rhea County @ Brainerd

EagleLegend1

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its ugly here never seen a Rhea team play this bad no coaching.

Posters like you really p*** me off. Say what you want but there is no doubt you are an ex coach ok. You want to talk no about no coaching well I have been to some practices and they are getting coached. My opinion the coaching hasn't been there in the past few years. Just look at how these boys get pushed around on the field. Oh I'm sorry but these new coach's are supposed to make them stronger over night I guess. It is jerks like you that would rather down grade than support. So either get on board or get the h*** off the team.

Eagles you looked much better this week in my eyes. Keep up your hard work and I will be at your games to support you and the coach's.

Posters like you really p*** me off. Say what you want but there is no doubt you are an ex coach ok. You want to talk no about no coaching well I have been to some practices and they are getting coached. My opinion the coaching hasn't been there in the past few years. Just look at how these boys get pushed around on the field. Oh I'm sorry but these new coach's are supposed to make them stronger over night I guess. It is jerks like you that would rather down grade than support. So either get on board or get the h*** off the team.

Eagles you looked much better this week in my eyes. Keep up your hard work and I will be at your games to support you and the coach's.

I do believe the Legend is upset.

No i have never coached a day in my life but if they are going to continue to let these guys pretend to be coaches i guess i could become one if you like.