Biggest Upset in Middle Tenn. Friday night!

shootthehalf

Guys, what do you think about Stratford Spartans going to JPII's new 2 million dallor staduim and putting a whipping on them! Am I the only one that thinks that this was the biggest upset of the week!

you must be! The Spartans were 3-7 last year opening 2011 with the Pope JPII Knights who were 2-8 last year!...what makes this an upset?...a new stadium? Stratford has triple the athletes walking its halls....and 1/10th the $$$ of JPII..a new stadium does not a championship team make.

I thought the biggest upset was Camden beating David Lipscomb in Nashville. How many times does anyone go to Lipscomb and win a football game?

Years ago....I might agree...Having already seen Camden play, the Lions are much more physical than are the Mustangs. Camden simply is a better football team than is Lipscomb at least at this early stage of the season...no matter where the game is played. Over the past 4 years, these two teams have similar records. Camden (40-9) Lipscomb (44-10).....I don't see how one team beating the other is an upset.

Edited by QBClubPrez