East Hickman goes to Waverly

Winner  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win????

• East Hickman
    • Waverly

I am so glad to be back home this fall...... Been overseas :ugeek: East looked great friday, if that young Q back can pass for another 400 yards like he did against Loretto, East will win. The weakness I have seen on East side is the defense, Sorry blueteeth, I call it like I see it,dont get defensive and say I am trying to knock the kids. They are playing good, Coaches need to get it together and establish sound defense. They looked lost at times, thats when Loretto scored.If East can fix the defense they will have the best year to date.

Eagles 42 waverly 18, book it,, (our middle school can beat this team ,, just like they could of beat loreto as well,,, and not give up as many points,,, just joking,, East has a good team this year , needs defence to step up,, Talent can carry a team so far , sooner or later the coaching will catch up with them, Hope they surprise me.... GOOD LUCK EAGLES..