Liberty @ dyer co

JaxSShawks

Liberty looking to rebound after a beatdown to Henry County will have to bring their A game as the Choctaws will be waiting geared pumped and reay to deal them another losing hand..is it going to be a slobber knocker or scorefest is the ??

DC by 12 and it wont be an upset..not this year

GO Choctaws !!!

Edited by DHSFB64

hmmm a SS fan pickin TECH to lose...go figure...ur just hoping liberty doesnt go on another 12 game winning streak like they did 2 years ago after losing to HC...

2nd post...runnin roughshod on the DC defense and u only have liberty with 28 points...i think were gona see a ton of points friday night...over the last 3 years Tech has avgeraged right around 40 ppg...with 0 last week they gota make up some ground...and u better believe TECH wont get shut out 2 games in a row...i doubt the DC lines can do what henry countys did

and 3rd post...DC by 12...ill be surprised if they make it that high on the board...the choctaws arent exactly the same caliber as HC...a good team yes...a great team no...they would have had to make leaps and bounds in the offseason...DC will need to put up at least 50 to win by 12 and i just dont believe they have the weapons

its gona be a fun night...hopefully no injuries to either squad...lookin fwd to all that orange...hopefully the lights wont go out this time

hmmm a SS fan pickin TECH to lose...go figure...ur just hoping liberty doesnt go on another 12 game winning streak like they did 2 years ago after losing to HC...

2nd post...runnin roughshod on the DC defense and u only have liberty with 28 points...i think were gona see a ton of points friday night...over the last 3 years Tech has avgeraged right around 40 ppg...with 0 last week they gota make up some ground...and u better believe TECH wont get shut out 2 games in a row...i doubt the DC lines can do what henry countys did

and 3rd post...DC by 12...ill be surprised if they make it that high on the board...the choctaws arent exactly the same caliber as HC...a good team yes...a great team no...they would have had to make leaps and bounds in the offseason...DC will need to put up at least 50 to win by 12 and i just dont believe they have the weapons

its gona be a fun night...hopefully no injuries to either squad...lookin fwd to all that orange...hopefully the lights wont go out this time

im a tech fan when SS not playing them. I just think Dyer co will pull the upset. but you are righr tech will noway be shut out and my 28-27 prob to low. If tech can score 40 plus they will win. Hope they do. Good luck

This is going to be a good one! Liberty looks to bounce back fri after losing big 37-0 to henry co. I picking a upset win for Dyer co dyer co28 liberty 27

Why would this be an upset if Dyer County were to beat Liberty? Did not the Choctaws beat Cordova 31-7 last week at Cordova? Were not the Crusaders held scoreless last week? Has not Coach Hookfin "blown smoke" all over Jackson proclaiming how much improved his Techsters are in 2011 only to be blanked in their opener? Was not Dyer County not a 2nd round playoff team last year?...again..just asking the questions! Will someone please help me understand the skewed thinking?

• Upvote 1

Why would this be an upset if Dyer County were to beat Liberty? Did not the Choctaws beat Cordova 31-7 last week at Cordova? Were not the Crusaders held scoreless last week? Has not Coach Hookfin "blown smoke" all over Jackson proclaiming how much improved his Techsters are in 2011 only to be blanked in their opener? Was not Dyer County not a 2nd round playoff team last year?...again..just asking the questions! Will someone please help me understand the skewed thinking?

They see the name and automatically think pushover! I have to say times have changed! obion and dyer C.O. used to be last in line....now there getting better with old power house teams having hard times!

They see the name and automatically think pushover! I have to say times have changed! obion and dyer C.O. used to be last in line....now there getting better with old power house teams having hard times!

I agree. dyer co is up and coming west tn team. It would be an upset cause liberty on paper is the more athletic team. Its not a diss on dyer co saying they are going to pull the upset. I watched them beat jackson SS bad last yr. If Liberty doesnt bring there A game they are in for a long nite.

I agree. dyer co is up and coming west tn team. It would be an upset cause liberty on paper is the more athletic team. Its not a diss on dyer co saying they are going to pull the upset. I watched them beat jackson SS bad last yr. If Liberty doesnt bring there A game they are in for a long nite.

It would NOT be an upset..nor is Liberty "more athletic" on "paper" nor on the field, in the fieldhouse, in the weight room, etc, etc! Now..Liberty has a Coach that preaches these very things but I've seen Liberty already this season...I also saw them quit on their coach and teammates when things looked bleak...Dyer County is just as athletic, just as quick at the skilled positions, more physical, and I can assure you..more disciplined!...All this said..Liberty may win...but if the Choctaws win, it will certainly be no upset!

DC's defense has played stellar tonite ; I havent seen so much ' Yellow ' in one game ...all in Liberty's favor...last play regulation time 54 yd pass for DC ,But no matter another 'Yellow' on guess who ?

DC was outcoached !

Liberty 21 - DC 21 Game in OT

Edited by DHSFB64