Mcminn Central at Polk Co.

BALLCOACH93

I am now wondering what kind of team Polk has. Bradley showed a lack on d, as did central but Polk couldn't score on a regular basis or even move the ball. They just don't have many threats, I guess with returning to their weak district it will help but I just have not seen the play makers for them on both sides of the ball. If they struggle for a win this week, it will be a long season for them. Need to make a statement from here till Signal MT. game.

OMG! Why the sudden change of heart?

LOL,No change of heart. Polk co. wins!I just don't think that polk is as good as they have been the past couple of years.I said IF central can play a mistake free game?But we all know that won't happen.Even if central plays a flawless game, Central's coaches will still be out coached hands down.

Who gets the first win of the year????

This game has certainly lost much of it's bite the last couple of years, but it still a rivalry to the fans and players. Obviously the coaches want a district win more than a rivalry win, but in this situation it's double nice to win.

I've only seen Central play once, and haven't watched Polk. By virtue of who each team has played to date, I'd have to pick Polk in this one.

Actually 13 but whose counting???

No wonder coach g is stressing lol. I sure wouldnt want that on my resume. Maybe we can scratch out a win Friday night. Polk Co would have to be at rock bottom for that to happen though. If we win Fri night Polk Co fans will be jumping off the bridge. I wonder who has more pressure Polk losing to us or coach g getting the losing streak. :roflol:

• Upvote 1

No wonder coach g is stressing lol. I sure wouldnt want that on my resume. Maybe we can scratch out a win Friday night. Polk Co would have to be at rock bottom for that to happen though. If we win Fri night Polk Co fans will be jumping off the bridge. I wonder who has more pressure Polk losing to us or coach g getting the losing streak. :roflol:

Man, thats a hard one!I think coach goodin has the most pressure on him and by all rights it should be.This may be the most improved 0-10 team that I have seen in a long time.

• Upvote 1