Mcminn Central at Polk Co.

BALLCOACH93

My name is Sean and i can honestly say that with the team coming off of a 0-10 season and being romped by polk county last season on our home field,its gonna be on the players minds that we can't lose to them boys again,and also the win that polk got on us in 2009 when we played at polk county,but i really have seen this team improve alot from a horrible season last year,which i mean i played on that 0-10 team last season,and it was pretty horrible on me going home every friday night that we had a road game and going back with a horrible loss and even being at home and being tormented on our home field,and walking around in public with a mcminn central football shirt on and being Criticized by every person that would walk by me or see me,so yeah it was a very emotional year for us every friday night but we did give it our all every week of practice and every game....MCMINN CENTRAL WINS BY 2 TOUCHDOWNS....WILDCATS DOESN'T HAVE A CHANCE TO COMPETE WITH THE CHARGERS!!!!! GO BIG BLUE

It's not a cheap shot,it's the truth.Central will more than likely go 0-10 this year,and goodins job may be on the line aswell.Maybe he can go to walker valley,I hear that their coach is gone after this season.

Rumor around bradley county is that the coach from Polk in the wheelchair is the front runner for the Walker Valley job and has already been in discussion with the administration. Not sure to the validity behind this rumor but seems like hed be a good fit and motivator from what i saw watching him run the sidelines and interact with the kids.

PC-35

MC-12

That is not saying a whole lot. Agreeing with Flint here Polk comes out angry and wins pretty big. Polk has had two tough losses against two good teams. Polk is unhappy and if I know Coach Davis he will have them ready for this game, especially it being Central and coming off the losses.

I agree thats not saying alot but what I was trying to say was Central found a way to lose when they should have won at home. In saying that I have a hard time believing they will win at Polk in that hostile enviroment.

Rumor around bradley county is that the coach from Polk in the wheelchair is the front runner for the Walker Valley job and has already been in discussion with the administration. Not sure to the validity behind this rumor but seems like hed be a good fit and motivator from what i saw watching him run the sidelines and interact with the kids.

PC-35

MC-12

If this is true expect more bad teams from Walker Valley then.

My name is Sean and i can honestly say that with the team coming off of a 0-10 season and being romped by polk county last season on our home field,its gonna be on the players minds that we can't lose to them boys again,and also the win that polk got on us in 2009 when we played at polk county,but i really have seen this team improve alot from a horrible season last year,which i mean i played on that 0-10 team last season,and it was pretty horrible on me going home every friday night that we had a road game and going back with a horrible loss and even being at home and being tormented on our home field,and walking around in public with a mcminn central football shirt on and being Criticized by every person that would walk by me or see me,so yeah it was a very emotional year for us every friday night but we did give it our all every week of practice and every game....MCMINN CENTRAL WINS BY 2 TOUCHDOWNS....WILDCATS DOESN'T HAVE A CHANCE TO COMPETE WITH THE CHARGERS!!!!! GO BIG BLUE

Why would you put this? Central may be improved but even with Polk being a little down at the moment they are still better than Central. 5AA football is a joke this season it is really a bad district. Polk will win it easily and be out in the first round of the playoffs as will anyone else that makes it out of the district. With that Polk wins by 3 or 4 touchdowns. :thumb:

• Upvote 1

Why would you put this? Central may be improved but even with Polk being a little down at the moment they are still better than Central. 5AA football is a joke this season it is really a bad district. Polk will win it easily and be out in the first round of the playoffs as will anyone else that makes it out of the district. With that Polk wins by 3 or 4 touchdowns. :thumb:

Just over look Sean, he quit but is still on here talking out of this world. Central will not go to Polk and win by 2 touchdowns. If they can keep it within 14 I think that would be great for Central to build on. Still going with Polk by 21

Just over look Sean, he quit but is still on here talking out of this world. Central will not go to Polk and win by 2 touchdowns. If they can keep it within 14 I think that would be great for Central to build on. Still going with Polk by 21

Wow has this game fallen that bad? Back in the day we would have page after page of fans talkin smack but now its like crickets churping on here..... :bored:

I know this is the Polk/Central thread but just out of curiosity and possibly an insight that I dont have, any particular reason why you feel this way? i think the powers at be might find it interesting.

It is just a bad idea, he is not a head coach, he is not even a good assistant coach actually. All around a bad idea.

It is just a bad idea, he is not a head coach, he is not even a good assistant coach actually. All around a bad idea.

What are your reasons? Not just your "opinion" What are your reasons for making such a strong comment about the potential head coach?

Edited by canadian