Columbia central vs Tullahoma

lion99

I don't think Columbia fans will get much response on the message board about this weeks game from Tullahoma fans, especially after the loss to Cookeville Friday nite. There wasn't much response after the win at McGavock either. The Wildcat fans aren't saying much this year at all for some reason, win or lose. I have told some people that I think Columbia is just as good or better than last years state championship team. I haven't seen the Lions play this season, but their scores in the first two games have been impressive. Tullahoma didn't play well at all at Cookeville and I think their minds were on the game this week. In spite of that, they still led in the 4th quarter and had a chance to win with less than a minute to go. I think Columbia will get a good effort from the Cats Thursday nite, but whether it will be good enough, remains to be seen. It definitely will a be a test of character for these players. I just hope both teams come out of this game injury free.

Well, I picked Tullahoma on our call in show last night at 93.9, THE DUCK... I think they bounce back after a heart breaking loss to Cookeville and get the upset. Win our lose, we'll be discussing the game in detail following game. Signal reaches both cities and internet streaming is available at this link...

93.9..."THE DUCK"

Thanks for the link. I say Columbia wins 34-21 what do u think?

That's pretty much the score I would go with, except Tullahoma only managed 7 points against Cookeville, and I think they are playing in Columbia. Have to go with Coulmbia by 17, something like 27-10 or 34-17. Columbia looks to be rolling and if Tullahoma plays solid could be much closer...still tough to call for me.