Baylor @ Father Ryan

Custer

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Nashville"...who is that? As far as I know Ryan has a bus to travel across the state line.

Good point, I meant the Nashville sports community. I looked at the BA and MBA vs Trinity games as a chance to show the nation how we stack up. Turns out, we probably showed the wrong two teams. No offense to those proud programs, but they aren't very good this year.

Baylor @ Father Ryan

Game 3

Who wins?

Ryan will need to have more consistent play at the QB position if they want to beat Baylor.

RB Rapheal Hopkins has been fun to watch thus far in the season. Had another great night against Cane Ridge.

Ryan's secondary has played extremely well the first two games and Jamonte Graham had another pick six late in the second half against Cane Ridge.

A kid to watch is John Arnold the kicker from Father Ryan who has a good leg and could make a difference if the game is close.

What's the scouting report on Baylor?

I heard their kicker booted one from 50 plus last night?

Does the travel from Chatt. to Nashville play a factor?

Is there anyone on this board that can represent Baylor?

Or is it primarily full of people who do not like FRHS?

These are themes I've noticed looking at the thread history for this forum...

Thanks!

Good point, I meant the Nashville sports community. I looked at the BA and MBA vs Trinity games as a chance to show the nation how we stack up. Turns out, we probably showed the wrong two teams. No offense to those proud programs, but they aren't very good this year.

Would you care to elaborate? Not very good based on what? A loss to Trinity? The games with Trinity meant nothing, except for a chance for BA and MBA to grow and get better. Suppose that Trinity is one the nation's 10 best teams (and we won't know for several weeks)...would a loss to them still mean MBA and BA aren't good football teams? I think not. I've seen Trinity up close and personal, and they are a different league. Father Ryan, if that is your team, plays hard. However, best defense in the state? Didn't realize Overton and Cane Ridge were such offensive powerhouses. I know it's a different season, but I recall a Ryan D that was pretty porous last year. Way too early to cast dispersion and doubt. I would choose to be humble till the season plays out.