Baylor @ Father Ryan

Custer

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread needs less posts like this...

And more posts like Chattcity....

Please talk about the game!

Thanks!

Custer, welcome to CoachT. I'm glad you are here to instruct us on how to post.

I was simply responding to the assertion that Ryan had the "best defense in the state" after wins over Cane Ridge and Overton. As Viper once said, "That's pretty arrogant, considering the company you're in".

By the way, I think the Red Raiders will win.

Edited by TheBigRedDog

Custer, welcome to CoachT. I'm glad you are here to instruct me on how to post.

I was simply responding to the assertion that Ryan had the "best defense in the state" after wins over Cane Ridge and Overton. As Viper once said, "That's pretty arrogant, considering the company you're in".

By the way, I think the Red Raiders will win.

I kinda liked Custer's post :roflol:

Custer moved to Canada before June of 1876.

Also, to stick to the topic of the post, I believe the main conversations of a thread (as outlined by the Coacht forum rules) is to post about the topic when replying in threads, and stirring away from quoting and commenting on people's predicted posts (according to the coacht forum rules)

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Custer

Baylor is really strong this year and I believe they have to be a co-favorite for the state championship. The QB is a very experienced football player and they are sound in all areas of the game. Don't know much about Father Ryan and since the game is in Nashville, I'll say Baylor by 10.

That being said, my prediction is not my desired outcome.

Custer moved to Canada before June of 1876.

Also, to stick to the topic of the post, I believe the main conversations of a thread (as outlined by the Coacht forum rules) is to post about the topic when replying in threads, and stirring away from quoting and commenting on people's predicted posts (according to the coacht forum rules)

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The MBA fans have their own set of rules, Custer. Like their football program.

The MBA fans have their own set of rules, Custer. Like their football program.

Ain't that for sure.

I'm from the Memphis area, and I'll speak on behalf of its private schools It's common knowledge D2 schools around here use recruitment efforts to enhance their programs. So most of us are fine and accept the 'elephant in the room' that is Middle Tennessee high school recruiting programs.

However, you wouldn't believe how much our opinion has changed about MBA's program since their whole head coach/headmaster 'situations' that have occurred in the past year. Didn't know a program could show such little class. Although it's wrong to stereotype a team and program, it seems that further investigation has shown a history of recruiting and deals under the table by various administrative positions. Shame