Jo Byrns @ East Robertson

Shep

Prediction...JB 100 ER 99.:roflol: Let's see if we can top the two defensive stops we had last week and get three.

There is no team that will be able to stop Frankie Traughber and Adkins passing game in the district. There is not a better duo in that district then those 2. I think his name is Quincy but he is a very good receiver too

How good is Jo Byrns?...I have only seen them play in State Championship games on TV..given the fact that Greenbrier, East Robertson, Springfield,& White House-Heritage all in the same county...Jo Byrns manages every season to put a team together that can compete for a deep playoff run annually!...Is there a bigger school that they can be compared to as far as talent or ability to compete? Where's the Commissioner? Does Jo Byrns scrimmage any of the larger schools during the Spring or preseason?

JB will win but good luck to both teams...I havn't been readin up much on ya'll JB... yet... but looks like Traughber is still runnin the rock. How is he doin?

Frankie is one you never have to wonder if he is playing 110%....that's in the classroom or whatever he's doing....the off season done him well.... Played all of las year with a hamstring injury nagging at him...he's healthy and giving it all he's got for the team. Looks very stong and quicker than las year, he's a player !

There is no team that will be able to stop Frankie Traughber and Adkins passing game in the district. There is not a better duo in that district then those 2. I think his name is Quincy but he is a very good receiver too

Yes #2 Quincy Neblett has become a player with big play wrote all over him on any play...with him being a top track guy, he's got the jets, #2 has upped his game on both sides of the ball this year.

Yes #2 Quincy Neblett has become a player with big play wrote all over him on any play...with him being a top track guy, he's got the jets, #2 has upped his game on both sides of the ball this year.

81...have you went back and watched any film? I know we weren't very happy on Friday. Have you went back and seen anything that would give us hope going forward. Do you think it's as bad as it seemed?

81...have you went back and watched any film? I know we weren't very happy on Friday. Have you went back and seen anything that would give us hope going forward. Do you think it's as bad as it seemed?

Moto, let me ask you a question. What is going on with that Joe Byrns defence? They are giving up to many points to beat real good teams. Those Trousdale boys killed those Macon boys last Friday night. I thought those Joe Byrns boys would be better than this. That Adkins man needs to get them lifting weights so they will be real big and strong.

Moto, let me ask you a question. What is going on with that Joe Byrns defence? They are giving up to many points to beat real good teams. Those Trousdale boys killed those Macon boys last Friday night. I thought those Joe Byrns boys would be better than this. That Adkins man needs to get them lifting weights so they will be real big and strong.

footballs not all strength, our boys just need some technique

How good is Jo Byrns?...I have only seen them play in State Championship games on TV..given the fact that Greenbrier, East Robertson, Springfield,& White House-Heritage all in the same county...Jo Byrns manages every season to put a team together that can compete for a deep playoff run annually!...Is there a bigger school that they can be compared to as far as talent or ability to compete? Where's the Commissioner? Does Jo Byrns scrimmage any of the larger schools during the Spring or preseason?

Jo Byrns scrimmaged fairview, gordonsville, whitehouse, forrest and maybe another team.

After futher anaylisis Moto I think cascade has one of their bettr teams in recent history, they had bettr agility and played discipline FB IMO.....I think our O is stout... The D is not there quiet yet... Will it get there ? Remains to be seen... I think we as fans have become conditioned to seeing our Red Devils jus thump everyone til the playoffs... We are playing much bettr opponents thus far... We will see !