SODDY DAISY @ BRADLEY COUNTY

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did not Know they used them at the same time in the backfield, thought they subed for each other? :unsure:

Well generally they do, BUT, I have seen it a few times. Bradley played at least 4 backs last night and held Houston out. But he was in full pads and ready to go if absolutely necessary, but since he didn't practice all week, they held him out.

One thing about it tho, Goldston almost made everyone forget Houston on the 2nd half kickoff, 'cause once he got in the open he turned on some JETS.

Nice game by the Bears after a slow start. First Quarter they simply did not click, but once they got on track they motored away. From what I heard, Soddy Daisy had a nice defensive scheme running they had to figure out.

Much as I thought Bradley just had too many weapons on offense for SD to handle. They would get a handle on something, Bradley just went to someone else.

Copeland had VERY nice game, both passing and running. Stovall had some really nice catches and Pickel and coming on as complement, which we need to pull some doiuble teams off Stovall.

Edwards is still a great back tho. He was going to get yards no matter what. I like that in back. And he got a lot of hard yards. He may not be getting the yards he did last year, but he's getting the job done.