Coach T Viewers 4A Top Ten Poll

Cleggy

Actually riverside is a 2a , but yes Lexington struggled ! They were without their starting QB and looked like they was playing as not to get beat ! But your right they shouldn't be even in the top 12! The team to look out for is Chester county ! If they beat JCM they should break into the top 5!

my bad on riverside...thanks for the correction...im not gona hate on lexington too much...i cant stand them but they always seem to play liberty strong for whatever reason...theyre a top 10 team in 4A as much as i hate to admit it...i would love to see some CC up in the top 10...however a win of jcm wont vault them into the top 5...

that being said...jcm has really made some strides this offseason since the new coach came in...they may not end the year with the best record...but teams arent just gona walk all over them like they have the past 3 or 4 years...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 2 Coach T 4A Viewer's Poll, from White House:

1. Lexington 2-0

2. Sig. Mtn. 3-0

3. White House 2-0

4. Mitchell 3-0

5. Marshall County 2-0

6. Greeneville 1-1

7. Maplewood 2-1

8. Liberty 2-1

9. Red Bank 2-0

10. Chester County 3-0

dropped out: Gibbs, Sullivan East.

BDP!

1. Lexington 2-0

2. Sig. Mtn. 3-0

3. White House 2-0

4. Mitchell 3-0

5. Marshall County 2-0

6. Greeneville 1-1

7. Maplewood 2-1

8. Liberty 2-1

9. Red Bank 2-0

10. Chester County 3-0

1...4...8...10. Can't get across the river again!!!!!! :roflolk:

BDP!

Now that's better! :roflolk:

Edited by WiseOldManGiles

• 2 weeks later...

It seems Maplewood is not getting the respect they should. They should be in the top 3 for sure. They play an incredibly hard schedule. You've got to factor in the strength of the schedule, and not just look at the record.

SOS doesnt mean much if u dont win...i mean look at gibson county...i bet their SOS was impressive 2 years ago when crockett and milan were both undefeated thru week 9...just sayin...wins count more than schedule

THE AP POLL IS A BIG FAT STINKY JOKE! THEY OBVIOUSLY VOTE ONLY FOR THE TEAMS IN THEIR REGIONAL AREA. ANY AP POLLSTERS OUT THERE WANT TO DEFEND?

At least I try to be fair in my opinion, if I wasn't I would put White House #1 every week even though I can't stand Lexington or Signal Mountain.

Edited by pitchfork1

Watched Greenville a couple times last year and Signal this year. I know what Greenville lost and what Signal has added and the playoffs should be great but folks RED BANK has a great team almost mirror image of Greenville's explosiveness on offense at the QB,RB positions but they got better WR than Greenville did last year. And there defense is tough they give some points up last week to a good line and running back from 5a but of the teams I have seen in the last 2 years they are as impressive as Greenville last year and Signal both years. You will definantly have to outscore them they got some serious speed at the skill positions and some serious size on the lines, I would not want to face them come November.

1. Lexington 2-0

2. Sig. Mtn. 3-0

3. White House 2-0

4. Mitchell 3-0

5. Marshall County 2-0

6. Greeneville 1-1

7. Maplewood 2-1

8. Liberty 2-1

9. Red Bank 2-0

10. Chester County 3-0