J V games

CATSWATCHER

They have a very bright future with this freshman class...IMO. There are some good players in the other classes but they will have to step up and do it without much experience and thats what will hurt the most...not the lack of talent, the lack of experience. The QB position will be the biggest concern...again IMO...

Talking to a wayne co person today said they threw for two and ran one. He was upbeat about the future. Sounds like things looking alrite. Did say solid line will be put them over the top. Skill positions looking he said. LOVE all the info!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a very bright future with this freshman class...IMO. There are some good players in the other classes but they will have to step up and do it without much experience and thats what will hurt the most...not the lack of talent, the lack of experience. The QB position will be the biggest concern...again IMO...

Sorry I meant skill positions looking good. Also lil help please what does IMO mean?

The future does look good for C'wood considering their whole team is pretty much made of Soph. and Juniors. It looks real good for the next 2 years.

Heard the tailback looked good. Big and fast. What class is he in and how much did their defense have to do with it? MY bad was trying to send to greenman

Edited by CATSWATCHER

Talking to a wayne co person today said they threw for two and ran one. He was upbeat about the future. Sounds like things looking alrite. Did say solid line will be put them over the top. Skill positions looking he said. LOVE all the info!!!

Yeah they look good and like I said, they have the talent but next year will be varsity play and they'll need more experience. For that reason, I'm very glad we're playin JV games this year to get that experience. I think our future looks good! :thumb:

Sorry I meant skill positions looking good. Also lil help please what does IMO mean?

In My Opinion (IMO)

• 2 weeks later...