Leonard's Losers

LeonardandPercy

Independence at Brentwood

Kevin Dyson's Freedom Flock might be a little scratched up after last week's war, and they're looking to lick their wounds this Friday. They'll have to fly high too if they want to avoid Ron Crawford's Bad News Bears who are still stinging from a loss last week themselves. Unfortunately the bad news will be delivered early to the Eagles as the Bears will feast on poultry all night long.

Leonard's Loser?: Independence

Centennial at Franklin

"Brian Rector leads his Mallory Lane Felines down Hillsboro Road for the "Battle of Franklin" with Craig Clayton's Southern Soldiers . The Graybacks have won 14 years straight but the Columbia Blue Kitties think it’s about time to sink their teeth into the Franklin Brigade. The Southern Insurgents rolled last week and will continue the scoring spree early and often.

Leonard's Loser?: Centennial

Smyrna at Riverdale

Aydelott's Aztecs will be in a hungry mood this weekend, and that could spell bad news for the Smyrna Canines. While the Purple Pug Nosers have played great of late, the Tribe has been sharpening their tomahawks since heading back from the Commonwealth. The Dawgs will bark but the scalpin' will be too much to take.

Leonard’s Loser?: In a close one… Smyrna

Blackman at Siegel

The Blackman Burners look to continue their winning ways as they blast off to take on Greg’s Galaxy Gang. The Silver Shooters have been impressive with wins over Franklin and Lincoln County, but can they muster enough star dust to put out the Fire? The I-train will bring enough gasoline to keep the Heat burning all night long, but Siegel will continue to outshine their competition.

Leonard's Loser?: in an upset to some… Blackman

The Game of the Week…

Tullahoma at Columbia

The Purple Pride hosts the T-Town Tomcats for what should be one heck of a cat fight. These two tangoed to a wild ending last year, and I expect another Fancy Feline Finish. The Purple Pride will stick together early, but the Tomcats offense will spread them out to a bitter defeat.

Leonard’s Loser?: Columbia

Be sure to join me next week for another bunch of losers.

Get me outta here, Percy!

Edited by LeonardandPercy

Independence at Brentwood

Kevin Dyson's Freedom Flock might be a little scratched up after last week's war, and they're looking to lick their wounds this Friday. They'll have to fly high too if they want to avoid Ron Crawford's Bad News Bears who are still stinging from a loss last week themselves. Unfortunately the bad news will be delivered early to the Eagles as the Bears will feast on poultry all night long.

Leonard's Loser?: Independence

Centennial at Franklin

"Brian Rector leads his Mallory Lane Felines down Hillsboro Road for the "Battle of Franklin" with Craig Clayton's Southern Soldiers . The Graybacks have won 14 years straight but the Columbia Blue Kitties think it’s about time to sink their teeth into the Franklin Brigade. The Southern Insurgents rolled last week and will continue the scoring spree early and often.

Leonard's Loser?: Centennial

Smyrna at Riverdale

Aydelott's Aztecs will be in a hungry mood this weekend, and that could spell bad news for the Smyrna Canines. While the Purple Pug Nosers have played great of late, the Tribe has been sharpening their tomahawks since heading back from the Commonwealth. The Dawgs will bark but the scalpin' will be too much to take.

Leonard’s Loser?: In a close one… Smyrna

Blackman at Siegel

The Blackman Burners look to continue their winning ways as they blast off to take on Greg’s Galaxy Gang. The Silver Shooters have been impressive with wins over Franklin and Lincoln County, but can they muster enough star dust to put out the Fire? The I-train will bring enough gasoline to keep the Heat burning all night long, but Siegel will continue to outshine their competition.

Leonard's Loser?: in an upset to some… Blackman

The Game of the Week…

Tullahoma at Columbia

The Purple Pride hosts the T-Town Tomcats for what should be one heck of a cat fight. These two tangoed to a wild ending last year, and I expect another Fancy Feline Finish. The Purple Pride will stick together early, but the Tomcats offense will spread them out to a bitter defeat.

Leonard’s Loser?: Columbia

Be sure to join me next week for another bunch of losers.

Get me outta here, Percy!

Very cool! I miss the old radio show with Leonard. Football season isn't quite the same without him.