Giles @ Marshall County

bobcat012

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to be honest the last game I saw between these 2 team was when the hightower kids last hoorah at the Brickyard, we know how that turned out. So all I got is this year stuff. As in the past OC's teams normally do very well against the run, usually hate to see a passing team. However this Teams D has done very well versus both. I have seen more interceptions this year than in several years past, but feel free to give it a fling. My opinion, and it doesnt mean much, but if your kicker only kicks off 2 to 3 times in this game he wont be much of a weapon, except punting, which is all I hope to see him do. Good Luck to all, GO CATS!!!

:roflol: I am excited about this game Friday Night. It should be a very good game between two rivals.I do not know much about the Bobcats this year. I have watched all three MC games and their pass defense is the only thing that frustrates me. I hope the Tigers will have that fixed. The Tigers have 2 weapons on offense(1 & 3) and a very hard running fullback. I believe the TIGERS will " Restore the Roar " in this one. :roflol:

Marshall County 28

Giles County 14

:roflol: I am excited about this game Friday Night. It should be a very good game between two rivals.I do not know much about the Bobcats this year. I have watched all three MC games and their pass defense is the only thing that frustrates me. I hope the Tigers will have that fixed. The Tigers have 2 weapons on offense(1 & 3) and a very hard running fullback. I believe the TIGERS will " Restore the Roar " in this one. :roflol:

Marshall County 28

Giles County 14

Sonny Moore has GC ranked 3rd in 4a and MC is 28th. GC is a 19 point favorite. If MC is weak against he pass I suggest you put some new bulbs in the scoreboard because they will get a workout.....just sayin

Edited by likearock

LOL at what you just wrote. :roflolk: 19 point favorite??? Man the computer is wrong again!!!! Maybe it has a virus like the city in which you live in. Tigers by 14

:roflol: Just like the rest of the state we send all our viruses to Marshall Co. to the landfill to seep through that inch and a half of topsoil your county has straight to the rock and right into your drinking water :roflol: Your probably sucking down some old Giles Co viruses right now :hungry:

Giles Co defense has improved every week to the point there pretty good now....they will be flying to the ball.

So apparently MC fans(other than the 3 posters) either dont have confidence in their tigers or really believe that the players and coaches take what they read on here to heart. If thats the case, HEY OC play my boy more. Any way, I think they are just sitting back and waiting on the outcome along with the pulaskipigeon. Saying you knew it the day after is not really credible. As usual the team that controls the ball, emotions and turnovers will win. Its not rocket science, its just that simple. GO CATS!!!

So apparently MC fans(other than the 3 posters) either dont have confidence in their tigers or really believe that the players and coaches take what they read on here to heart. If thats the case, HEY OC play my boy more. Any way, I think they are just sitting back and waiting on the outcome along with the pulaskipigeon. Saying you knew it the day after is not really credible. As usual the team that controls the ball, emotions and turnovers will win. Its not rocket science, its just that simple. GO CATS!!!

Hey DX5 ho is the boys ankle.