Giles @ Marshall County

bobcat012

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it will be the closest Giles Co.,Marshall Co.game in a few years.

Well it was 44-0 last year, wouldn't be suprised if your right. The back from Lawrenceburg will certainly be a big help for them...and us :blink:

Our defense has only given up one td since the first game of the year, this should be their biggest test since then but i don't see them bending a great deal. If our offense is on it could be a big win, if we struggle with turnovers there will be a nice fight come friday night.

Just a friendly reminder...make sure the light bill is paid up for the stadium!

QB has a ankle sprain,but he is a tough one and may still play. If not I'm still confident in my old ball team. It would suck for y'all if they put a freshman qb in and still won lol. I really love the smack talk, but I really do think this will be a good game. Go TIGERS!!!!!!

Is the freshman qb you soeak of the same kid who started for Lewiburg Middle School the last 2 years ? That kid was one of the best middle school Athletes I've ever seen.. And a good kid too. If that's the one you speak of, Giles Co. had better beware..

Is the freshman qb you soeak of the same kid who started for Lewiburg Middle School the last 2 years ? That kid was one of the best middle school Athletes I've ever seen.. And a good kid too. If that's the one you speak of, Giles Co. had better beware..

Yes he is the same guy. He is capable of stepping in if needed. He is bigger and faster than the starting qb. The kid will be really good down the road. Go Tigers!!!!

Headed over early to get in 9 holes at the Rec center golf course, then jump the fence and see hopefully a great game out of the CATS! Got some friends from PES (pulaski electric system) going over with a generator just in case we have an electrical malfunction. Good Luck to everyone and be safe. If you havent already opined, come saturday keep it to yourself, have confidence in your team or your opinion. GO CATS!!!

Headed over early to get in 9 holes at the Rec center golf course, then jump the fence and see hopefully a great game out of the CATS! Got some friends from PES (pulaski electric system) going over with a generator just in case we have an electrical malfunction. Good Luck to everyone and be safe. If you havent already opined, come saturday keep it to yourself, have confidence in your team or your opinion. GO CATS!!!

"opined"...did you read that on the back of your Fruit Loops box this morning. Will you stop by Walmart and get me some batteries for my flash light......i'm skeered of the dark and the lights going out in Lewisburg tonight when the Cats put it to em'!!

Can't wait to see all the 10th graders running around the field with their security shirts on. You would think at least one of them would be smart enough to hang out by the light switch control box. Well, that be be the problem after I think about it! :roflolk:

Remember Giles fans. Marshall is a little like Mexico. Don't drink the water :ugeek:

Giles O gonna go by 13 :thumb: