McNairy @ Adamsville

utvol2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adamsville wins. The only way the game stays close is if Adamsville continues making the offensive mistakes and miscues it has made over the first 3 weeks. At first I thought the offensive mistakes were just early season issues, but they actually got worse between games 1 and 2, when teams are supposed to improve the most, and from all indications reached a climax in the Riverside game. They're increasingly becoming a common feature of this team.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when we face another team that can actually field a decent offense and defense at the same time. Will one touchdown be enough? Probably not. But, we're .500 in those games!

McNairy Central, though, is not that team. Coach Glover is in the running for the losingest head coach in Central's history with a nice 6-26 record at the helm of the yellow and blue (inc. 1988 season). With the able help of his staff, Glover's teams continue to lose in new and interesting ways, although "the blowout" seems to be the method of choice!

yeah Butchie he is a little slow but hey he is dependable. This game is a game that will have some bad blood brewing. eventhough a lot of these kids grow up and play rec ball with each other they dont want to be known as the team that got beat by the other County school. As far as the match up goes, I think Adamsville wears them down and pulls away in the second half. it will be a battle in the trenches so I give that edge to the Cardinals. I think offense figures it out and we look at a 28-7 win. Go red rage

yeah Butchie he is a little slow but hey he is dependable. This game is a game that will have some bad blood brewing. eventhough a lot of these kids grow up and play rec ball with each other they dont want to be known as the team that got beat by the other County school. As far as the match up goes, I think Adamsville wears them down and pulls away in the second half. it will be a battle in the trenches so I give that edge to the Cardinals. I think offense figures it out and we look at a 28-7 win. Go red rage

Well I Actually Thought He Might Have Swallowed His Microphone...LOL. Good Luck Cardinals.

And Redrage? Swimming Naked After Labor Day, Is Not Fashionable, It's Sick. And I Don't Care If Your Mudhole Did Cover Ya Ankles! The Neighbors Are About To Riot! Ya Hoser!

Well I Actually Thought He Might Have Swallowed His Microphone...LOL. Good Luck Cardinals.

And Redrage? Swimming Naked After Labor Day, Is Not Fashionable, It's Sick. And I Don't Care If Your Mudhole Did Cover Ya Ankles! The Neighbors Are About To Riot! Ya Hoser!

nah butchie he dont use no microphone. that is someone else like foxtrot. We been telling rage to keep it decent but he gets sideways every know and then. LOL