McNairy @ Adamsville

utvol2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man this has been one of the quietest Mcnairy v aville weeks ever. Is things that bad over in bobcat land that they have all ran and hid. I mean we have our issues as well but not gonna run hide about them. If the offense gets their act together this week then they roll but that is a fact yet to be seen.

Butchie I have been here all year, just hasn't been much to talk about. We have been killing ourselves especially what i thought was going to be the strength of this team. The O line. We get out of the white pants this week so no excuses from the man in the middle this week! BTW I was driving down main street in Mckenzie the other day and I think I accidentally drove over your teeth in the road. I am sorry about that I hope you have a back up pair!

Butchie I have been here all year, just hasn't been much to talk about. We have been killing ourselves especially what i thought was going to be the strength of this team. The O line. We get out of the white pants this week so no excuses from the man in the middle this week! BTW I was driving down main street in Mckenzie the other day and I think I accidentally drove over your teeth in the road. I am sorry about that I hope you have a back up pair!

Talking About Teeth, What Do You Have With 11 Mcnairy Players In A Huddle?

A Full Set Of Teeth!