Tenton @ Mckenzie

McKRebelDad

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Trenton/McKenzie war in the end. Final was 21-14 Rebels. Trenton had tons of problems throwing the ball untill late in the 4th. AND their 14 points were gifts of a slightly errant Rebel offense in the 2nd quarter. 2 pick 6's on 2 consecutive possesions. We will fix that!!! Officials were best we've had this season but did botch 3-4 calls. But they didn't lump them on one side. It went both ways. Heck, even the bands were pretty good. Trenton's was very good.

Summation, it should have been 28-0 Rebels BUT nobody left without getting their $$ worth. I'll prolly catch some flack from my summation of the game but don't care. Know what I saw.

Must say that sportsmanship was highly evident through out the game between the players and after the game. A thankful relief after last week. Players from both teams helping players from the other team up after a play. Pats on the helmet and handshakes after the game. The way it should be. Another hardnosed game with the players all appreciating the other teams effort. It was high school football at it's best!!

Edited by duckman38201