Bradley Central @ East Hamilton

alt1958

I hope East Hamilton is ready for the crowd they are gonna see this week. Lot's of patience will be needed getting in and out of that place. That part will be just as bad if not worse than Soddy Daisy. It's pretty obvious to me that the school board members sure don't attend games. :wacko:

Gonna be interesting game. No history, and East Hamilton looking pretty decent thus far.

Bradley wins, but by how much? :D

Edited by alt1958

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope East Hamilton is ready for the crowd they are gonna see this week. Lot's of patience will be needed getting in and out of that place. That part will be just as bad if not worse than Soddy Daisy. It's pretty obvious to me that the school board members sure don't attend games. :wacko:

Gonna be interesting game. No history, and East Hamilton looking pretty decent thus far.

Bradley wins, but by how much? :D

Glad to see Bradley has a good following. We are use to winning the fan base game as our supporters follow well. You all will benefit from that next season. If our first home game was any indication of how traffic will go, then you all should be pleased. I have traveled to Bradley with Ooltewah and it was always caos with so many supporters for each school. I think you all have the best football venue in the area with the exception of the players having to come down those steps. I think you all will like our venue but don't expect much seating. We are still thousands of dollars away from being able to have enough seating for either side. But I can say we do have a lot of standing room. lol As far as who wins this Friday, I think the more established team should win but our guys never seem to quit... no matter what the score.

Drive safely and we are looking forward to the challenge this Friday night. Boy it sure feels nice to have a home field for a change.

Glad to see Bradley has a good following. We are use to winning the fan base game as our supporters follow well. You all will benefit from that next season. If our first home game was any indication of how traffic will go, then you all should be pleased. I have traveled to Bradley with Ooltewah and it was always caos with so many supporters for each school. I think you all have the best football venue in the area with the exception of the players having to come down those steps. I think you all will like our venue but don't expect much seating. We are still thousands of dollars away from being able to have enough seating for either side. But I can say we do have a lot of standing room. lol As far as who wins this Friday, I think the more established team should win but our guys never seem to quit... no matter what the score.

Drive safely and we are looking forward to the challenge this Friday night. Boy it sure feels nice to have a home field for a change.

Bradley always has a good following, but when they havea good team if multiplies hugely, particularly on the road. You guys will like the gate. I have seen the new school from the road since I travel Ooltewah-Ringgold road fairly regularly. Saw the field and facilities last 2 weeks ago.

I just see issues with getting in and out on two lanes. You think Bradley was chaos, we have 4 lanes in front of the school and lot's of different routes local fans can take once out of the school. And still have trouble moving everyone in and out. The same numbers of fans and less ability to move at East Hamilton means slow in and out. There are a couple of options some will be aware of.

You guys beat Chattanooga Central which beat Polk County so that gives me the real clue that you guys won't be pushovers. As with the same situation Soddy Daisy faced, I don't think either of those teams brought the numbers of skill players we going to bring. That is what makes me think the Bears are going to win. Really tough to defend everything this team can throw at you.

East Hamilton played the second half of the Central game with more confidence and desire than I have ever seen. I think the pride you have playing a home game really kicked in . Canes will have to play just as physical against Bradley. Bradley has many offensice weapons and will run them off the field if it becomes a shootout. Canes will win if they tackle like friday and rush the ball on a consistent basis. Bradley had better not overlook this one.

Those steps are an honor reserved for Bradley football players and coaches. Just so you know, visiting teams walk around the back side of the stadium. Once called the bear walk, it is now named in honor of the late Bradley coach Chief Bill Robertson.

On a lighter note, Bradley put up 52 on Soddy last week without the starting RB. Actually they ran a sophmore most of the night. Rue ran a couple times. Don't know if Justin will be back or whether he will be needed. Too many weapons. stop run, pass, stop pass run. Keep 2 people on our QB or you will get burned. Can't cover Stoval 1 on 1. Then theirs Rue, Pickle, and 3-4 other receivers to get open. Screens, bubbles, reverses. Love to watch that O.

Edited by hootowlhollow

:thumb:

Those steps are an honor reserved for Bradley football players and coaches. Just so you know, visiting teams walk around the back side of the stadium. Once called the bear walk, it is now named in honor of the late Bradley coach Chief Bill Robertson.

On a lighter note, Bradley put up 52 on Soddy last week without the starting RB. Actually they ran a sophmore most of the night. Rue ran a couple times. Don't know if Justin will be back or whether he will be needed. Too many weapons. stop run, pass, stop pass run. Keep 2 people on our QB or you will get burned. Can't cover Stoval 1 on 1. Then theirs Rue, Pickle, and 3-4 other receivers to get open. Screens, bubbles, reverses. Love to watch that O.

Can't cover Stoval 1 on 1 ( Gonna have to call you on that Statement ) SD # 7 Shut Stoval down when he was assigned to Him. Stoval had no catches while #7 was on him.