Big Games in Memphis

kwc

I usually don't do this, well never did this, but here goes.

Kimbrow will have a little better game than Robinson giving East the slight advantage East 24-18

CBHS seems to be better than I thought especially on D and can obviously score so I say CBHS 38-28

ECS over USJ 17-14 just because I know nothing about USJ other than their 3-0 so could go the other way

Whitehavens D keeps that streak going. Whitehaven 28-0

Germantown can score but so can Hendersonville. They have only one loss but had 500 total yds and 304 of them were in the air. I believe that will prove to be to much for G Town and Hendersonville wins 48-35

Melrose just doesn't have it , At all, this year Mitchell 35-6

Smyrna will take advantage of a mentally deflated OliveBranch team. Smyrna 21-14

Oh yeah Dou the Trojans wake back up tonight and wins 27-7

Well ... there's always a first time. See ... that wasn't so bad now was it? Better watch out though ... it can get addictive! LOL! Welcome aboard my friend. :rolleyes:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually don't do this, well never did this, but here goes.

Kimbrow will have a little better game than Robinson giving East the slight advantage East 24-18

CBHS seems to be better than I thought especially on D and can obviously score so I say CBHS 38-28

ECS over USJ 17-14 just because I know nothing about USJ other than their 3-0 so could go the other way

Whitehavens D keeps that streak going. Whitehaven 28-0

Germantown can score but so can Hendersonville. They have only one loss but had 500 total yds and 304 of them were in the air. I believe that will prove to be to much for G Town and Hendersonville wins 48-35

Melrose just doesn't have it , At all, this year Mitchell 35-6

Smyrna will take advantage of a mentally deflated OliveBranch team. Smyrna 21-14

Oh yeah Dou the Trojans wake back up tonight and wins 27-7

Hendersonville takes care of Germantown 28-7 The Commandos to my knowledge are now 4-0 against Memphis teams all time. Beat Houston twice, Ridgeway, and Germantown tonight. Good job by the Kirby alum Coach Hatfield and the entire staff!!

Dou, my appologies. I didn't mention the M&M bowl because I think Millington will win easily by as wide of a margin as they desire. I just didn't consider this game to be a Big Game. I know it's big between you guys because it is a rivalry game, just like it is between Whitehaven & Fairley, Melrose & Hamilton, or CBHS & MUS.

On another note ... Have you been smoking that funny stuff? Ridgeway putting 35 ponits on Whitehaven isn't going to happen ... no how, no way. I don't think anybody playing high school football puts 35 on Whitehaven's defense. Whitehaven may get beat ... but they won't allow ANY opponent to put 35 points on the board ... that I'm confident about.

Wrong on the winner but Ridgeway did score 28 pts

East ... 28, Wooddale 35

White Station ... 21, CBHS ... 24

ECS ... 17, USJ ... 14

Ridgeway ... 7, Whitehaven ... 28

Hendersonville ... 35, Germantown ... 42

Melrose ... 31, Mitchell ... 38

Olive Branch ... 14, Smyrna ... 21

I got Game 1 wrong. East is having an outstanding year so far.

I missed Game 2 as well.

I finally got one right with Game 3! ... LOL, whew!

I got Game 4 correct as well. I didn't anticipate the score however.

I missed Game 5 ... badly!

I missed Game 6 as well. I really didn't see that one coming.

I missed Game 7 aslo. Last play of the game score ... wow.

I did horrible ... only 2 out of 7. Maybe I can redeem myself this week!