Turbyfill Resigns

Rainwater

A few months ago, we talked about it being a long time til spring and we all ate popcorn til we popped. Well I woke up the other day and said gosh its spring! :o I guess we'll find out who our coach is but low and behold I haven't got a straight answer yet. I heard one cat in Roan Mountain say Randy Birchfield told him he was taking the job but you don't see nothing in the paper or nothing official. I guess this whole Lunsford deal was a big April fools? What yall think? :P

A few months ago, we talked about it being a long time til spring and we all ate popcorn til we popped. Well I woke up the other day and said gosh its spring! :o I guess we'll find out who our coach is but low and behold I haven't got a straight answer yet. I heard one cat in Roan Mountain say Randy Birchfield told him he was taking the job but you don't see nothing in the paper or nothing official. I guess this whole Lunsford deal was a big April fools? What yall think? :P

Its been a bizarre deal,but the story is more than I'm willing to type.I will say it nearly happened ,but I reckon the kids at Hampton had all made plans to come with him.Now that would have been a circus.I'm glad it turned out the way it did.To be successful ,everyone has to be on the same page.I hope that happens at both schools. Its all about the kids.

Its been a bizarre deal,but the story is more than I'm willing to type.I will say it nearly happened ,but I reckon the kids at Hampton had all made plans to come with him.Now that would have been a circus.I'm glad it turned out the way it did.To be successful ,everyone has to be on the same page.I hope that happens at both schools. Its all about the kids.

You can tell me about it in person sometime. In my opinion, a consolidated Hampton and Cloudland unit with Lunce at the helm would bring gold balls to Carter County. Our schools are so close, we should become ONE anyway. :mrgreen:

You can tell me about it in person sometime. In my opinion, a consolidated Hampton and Cloudland unit with Lunce at the helm would bring gold balls to Carter County. Our schools are so close, we should become ONE anyway. :mrgreen:

Easier to explain than it is to type. I'm a one finger cat.LOL

I'm not sure what they had to offer,but never could get an amen.He got differing stories.

It's real simple...if they wanted to get an outside coach they would have. The options were there. This thing has played out just the way it was planned. We had a little excitement last week but it was quietly laid to rest. We will get what was destined all along. If you are lost, go back and read this whole forum. It has been predicted or explained several times over the last 6 months. I just hope the PROGRAM doesn't suffer irreplaceable damage due to this FIASCO