BLACKMAN vs. OAKLAND

GREENMULE

As I stated earlier, It would come down to tackling and Oakland (like many others) just couldn't stop the train. Blackman ruled, but the starters again showed weakness in closing it out in the forth quarter. I'd say it's a safe bet Blackman will work on its 'kickoff receiving hands team' this week. May need to find some softer hands and may need to go over the front rows responsibility. I'm sure the coaches will have it worked out by next friday night. :popcorneater:

Good win! However you can't live in the past. What's to come next....

Blackman may not have seen a team as good as Bradley Central this year and it's safe to say B.C. has no idea of the train that's about to hit them. They may need a couple BC Powders before it over.

GO BLAZE!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Job Guys! Way to come out and smack'em in the mouth. Were growing up on D and the offense is really gellin. Shout out to mykidsdad's kid. You have really played like a man on D the last two games, spent as much time in the other teams back field as their quarterback.

Keep it up guys, the "shadorade" is really taking it's desired effect!

We are Blackman! the "shadorade" is working.

Edited by mykidsdad

Coach Mac was a class act on the radio this morning! I was also on the sidelines doing the chains...was impressed with how the coaches coached and how the players stayed in the game even when it was getting out of hand! Alot to work with at OHS!

it's mighty quite on here!

When are you serving my my crow stew? However, while Oakland won the rushing and passing totals, Blackman won the scoreboard (the only one that counts). Who would have thunk they would have won having lost those two stats. Blackman played a great game? Got to give them credit.

Edited by hornsby6

When are you serving my my crow stew? However, while Oakland won the rushing and passing totals, Blackman won the scoreboard (the only one that counts). Who would have thunk they would have won having lost those two stats. Blackman played a great game? Got to give them credit.

i had the crow stew ready for ya friday night...saturday...sunday...monday...tuesday...but then had to throw it away because it was spoiling...it sure would have tasted better if you had eaten it early after the blackman win while it was still warm... :hungry:

stats are just that...stats! my "advantage Blackman" points simply meant the Blaze would out execute...and be better than oakland in those areas...and they were!

yall really do have some good athletes at RB...but as your coaching staff said on the sidelines friday night... "we can't stop him"..."him being the I train"...our RB is just special...and the fullback looked pretty good to going 58 yards and out running everyone :thumb:

i REALLY did think Blackman would win this game because i did not think your defense could stop us...but i NEVER imagined it would be the blow out it was...as i said before...i think the next couple of years should be pretty special over at oakland...alot of talent...good coaching staff...alot of support!