Mcminn Central @ Meigs Co.

BALLCOACH93

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree, GREAT WIN for McMinn Central! They beat a pretty decent team tonight. Now maybe these Pop Warner know-it-all coaches will give Coach Goodin some credit.

I will always give credit when credit is due.Central looked like a good ball team tonight,That is the best they have played in a long time.Coach goodin seemed to have had this team ready to play ball.Congrats Central!Great job players and COACHES.Now, lets keep it rolling!!!!

Dont see it happening. I think the Sweetwater game is possible. Meigs wins 42-21. Meigs wont call off the dogs.

Better get some meaner dogs! Those bigs dogs never got off the porch! Only proves the old saying, " it is not the size of the dog in the fight but size of the fight in the dog". Central's defense only has one starter that wieghs over 200LBs. Meigs thought they could just line up and run it. When the power game did not work, they had nothing to go to on offense. The Meigs defense guessed wrong most of the night and did not have any answers for Central's speed outside nor could stop the counter-play.

Agree, GREAT WIN for McMinn Central! They beat a pretty decent team tonight. Now maybe these Pop Warner know-it-all coaches will give Coach Goodin some credit.

Lets not get carried away. It was a great win no doubt, very uncarecteristic for Goodins teams the last 2 years. It is definitly a step in the right direction. Lets see if he can continue this trend. I dont think he lost just one game and everybody was getting upset. He lost 12-13 games then wins 1 and he has proven something "come on man"? Remember what I said earlier - the only way to shut people up is to win, even then people will still complain, ask coach derrick,

Better get some meaner dogs! Those bigs dogs never got off the porch! Only proves the old saying, " it is not the size of the dog in the fight but size of the fight in the dog". Central's defense only has one starter that wieghs over 200LBs. Meigs thought they could just line up and run it. When the power game did not work, they had nothing to go to on offense. The Meigs defense guessed wrong most of the night and did not have any answers for Central's speed outside nor could stop the counter-play.

Sure didnt see this one coming!!!