West Tn. Top 10

tricklician

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for some reason...there seems to be 2 of these threads on the 1A board...this one however has the most feedback.

Aren't you just full of insight? And talk about "Cupcake City" schedule, why do you want to be in the West quad come playoff time? I will go on and say it, HC will more than likely not make the State title again. And if you do, then it's about time since you pleaded your way out of 6A when the original new classifications were announced. There, you should feel better with some air out of your

balloon.

1. Henry County

2. Milan

3. Lextington

4. Huntingdon

5. Humboldt

6. Dyer County

7. Chester County

8. Obion County Central

9. Covington

10. Liberty

I like these 10...the arrangement might not be as accurate...but that's probably truly the best 10 this week!

opps..except you left out Brighton...until they play Millington this week...I think they must be apart of a Top 10 West TN list...in my opinion.

Edited by QBClubPrez

Aren't you just full of insight? And talk about "Cupcake City" schedule, why do you want to be in the West quad come playoff time? I will go on and say it, HC will more than likely not make the State title again. And if you do, then it's about time since you pleaded your way out of 6A when the original new classifications were announced. There, you should feel better with some air out of your

balloon.

Since the Prez has ignored your stupid post, as a former Henry Countian, I'll answer for him! This thread isn't about your favorite team, it's about a hypothetical list in which NO ONE thinks your team belongs. Including me! Your Adamsville Cardinals couldn't beat HC's JV squad so what makes you think they could beat any of the other 10?

Next, why wouldn't they want to play in Quad 4? It obviously will be the weakest of the 4. Anyone that knows these teams knows this. How many times have your Cardinals played in the title game? Have they ever hosted a Semi-final game? Let me tell you, it's a priviledge to get to do so and HC has hosted 4 that I know of and even though HC lost all 4, two of them are 2 of the greatest games I've ever seen and your team was at home playing basketball!

What do you know about the proceeding during the reclassification meetings? To my knowledge (and maybe some of the other more qualified posters can answer for sure)HC and either Knoxville West or Morristown West was put in the 5A class. Then schools had a couple weeks to decide if any wanted to play up. I know West Creek decided to do that and i think Memphis Mitchell which bumped HC and one of those West schools up to 6A. Once it was brought to the attention of the TSSAA Board, it was unanamously agreed upon that no school should cause another to move classification. Moving up should be voluntary the board said. HC played in the biggest classification when I was in school and have for years. Why would they be afraid of doing it now? Simply put, they're not!

Since the Prez has ignored your stupid post, as a former Henry Countian, I'll answer for him! This thread isn't about your favorite team, it's about a hypothetical list in which NO ONE thinks your team belongs. Including me! Your Adamsville Cardinals couldn't beat HC's JV squad so what makes you think they could beat any of the other 10?

Next, why wouldn't they want to play in Quad 4? It obviously will be the weakest of the 4. Anyone that knows these teams knows this. How many times have your Cardinals played in the title game? Have they ever hosted a Semi-final game? Let me tell you, it's a

priviledge to get to do so and HC has hosted 4 that I know of and even though HC lost all

4, two of them are 2 of the greatest games I've ever seen and your team was at home

playing basketball!

What do you know about the proceeding during the reclassification meetings? To my

knowledge (and maybe some of the other more qualified posters can answer for sure)HC and either Knoxville West or Morristown West was put in the 5A class. Then schools had a couple weeks to decide if any wanted to play up. I know West Creek decided to do that

and i think Memphis Mitchell which bumped HC and one of those West schools up to 6A.

Once it was brought to the attention of the TSSAA Board, it was unanamously agreed upon

that no school should cause another to move classification. Moving up should be voluntary

the board said. HC played in the biggest classification when I was in school and have for

years. Why would they be afraid of doing it now? Simply put, they're not!

when you do get to host another semi-final game. Don't use the rest of west TN funding to land the helicopter on the field is all I ask. Thanks.

when you do get to host another semi-final game. Don't use the rest of west TN funding to land the helicopter on the field is all I ask. Thanks.

I'm sorry, you are obviously bitter about either a) we have hosted semi-final games or B ) the helicopter did not land on your field. Either way, Big Red fans have nothing to do with the latter, so don't whine about it on a football board.

Edited by snowplow2010

Next, why wouldn't they want to play in Quad 4? It obviously will be the weakest of the 4. Anyone that knows these teams knows this. How many times have your Cardinals played in the title game? Have they ever hosted a Semi-final game? Let me tell you, it's a priviledge to get to do so and HC has hosted 4 that I know of and even though HC lost all 4, two of them are 2 of the greatest games I've ever seen and your team was at home playing basketball!

What do you know about the proceeding during the reclassification meetings? To my knowledge (and maybe some of the other more qualified posters can answer for sure)HC and either Knoxville West or Morristown West was put in the 5A class. Then schools had a couple weeks to decide if any wanted to play up. I know West Creek decided to do that and i think Memphis Mitchell which bumped HC and one of those West schools up to 6A. Once it was brought to the attention of the TSSAA Board, it was unanamously agreed upon that no school should cause another to move classification. Moving up should be voluntary the board said. HC played in the biggest classification when I was in school and have for years. Why would they be afraid of doing it now? Simply put, they're not!

Thanks for the defense there REDPWR...it was Morristown West and HC. I think "12thRedCard" is a knowledgable poster...he just wears his feeling on his sleeve. I actually enjoy his debates!

Thanks for the defense there REDPWR...it was Morristown West and HC. I think "12thRedCard" is a knowledgable poster...he just wears his feeling on his sleeve. I actually enjoy his debates!

Thanks for the kudos prez. Dont really have any feelings on my sleeve. Just got my button pushed a little and thought I would have some fun. People that know me, know I dont really get mad, much.

As for snow plow, not jealous at all.. You are correct, doesn't belong on a football board, but you got to admit it was a good trip wire.

All truly in effort to entertain and have fun. Now let's get this thing together and get the Gold Balls on the west side of the river.

1. Henry County

2. Milan

3. Lextington

4. Huntingdon

5. Humboldt

6. Dyer County

7. Chester County

8. Obion County Central

9. Covington

10. Liberty

Why is huntingdon so high on everyones top ten when all the teams they beat have a losing record? It really makes no sense. They are in the top ten but Camden belongs in there too.

1.HC

2.Milan

3.Lexington

4.liberty

5.Dyer county

6.Chester county

7.Obion county

8. Camden

9.Huntingdon

10.Covington

Edited by camdenfish

Why is huntingdon so high on everyones top ten when all the teams they beat have a losing record? It really makes no sense. They are in the top ten but Camden belongs in there too.

1.HC

2.Milan

3.Lexington

4.liberty

5.Dyer county

6.Chester county

7.Obion county

8. Camden

9.Huntingdon

10.Covington

You'll find out tomorrow nite.Research your facts before you post.