Huntingdon vs. Camden

wardaddy1829

Camden wont be thinking about the westview game im just saying are still upset about losing to a team that has no where near the talent as they do. Those losses are the worst. They stick around all season long because people will hang it over their heads. And u know that's true. Camden has most likely put that game behind them but they still need to redeem themselves , and this game is the perfect game to do so.

Matt_8777....You posted that Huntingdon wasn't getting any credit on the 3A/4A threads. Why would

they, their not in 3A or 4A.

Huntingdon has played Riverside(0-4) Peabody(1-3) Union City(2-3) Bruceton(2-3)

West Carroll(3-2)

Looking good vs those teams might not be to hard. Who knows?

I say its a toss up.....hope both teams remain healthy and good luck to both programs.

Matt_8777....You posted that Huntingdon wasn't getting any credit on the 3A/4A threads. Why would

they, their not in 3A or 4A.

Huntingdon has played Riverside(0-4) Peabody(1-3) Union City(2-3) Bruceton(2-3)

West Carroll(3-2)

Looking good vs those teams might not be to hard. Who knows?

I say its a toss up.....hope both teams remain healthy and good luck to both programs.

Huntingdon has had all their games won by the end of the 1st quarter.They have not had to struggle to the fourth quarter to pull out wins against teams with losing records.

Thats saying alot when the only two schools in West TN with a weaker schedule thus far is

Lake County and Halls!!!o

How did you determine that? All of their opponents are 2A and 3A except for their district games. Mckenzie and Dresden move to 2A come playoffs.How many teams does your team play that are in a higher classification?

How did you determine that? All of their opponents are 2A and 3A except for their district games. Mckenzie and Dresden move to 2A come playoffs.How many teams does your team play that are in a higher classification?

Schedule strength is posted here on Coach T. I'm not saying Huntingdon is not good, I'm just pointing

out that they haven't played a good team yet. Its hard to compare apples to apples when you've

only played lemons.

u gotta point there...Perry Co. beat Riverside 43-7 and huntingdon beat them 28-7 and it was at huntingdon and PC won at Riverside...hmmmmm gotta go with Camden...i dont think huntingdon can handle a good team

If we are going to go on these kind of comparisons, keep in mind that Lexington only beat riverside by 1 touchdown. Lexington is ranked #1 in state in 4a. Camden beat bruceton by 2 touchdowns. Huntingdon ran away with bruceton with 2nd string in second half right down to the pop corn poppers. These comparisons are meaningless. Any given night in high school football.

Schedule strength is posted here on Coach T. I'm not saying Huntingdon is not good, I'm just pointing

out that they haven't played a good team yet. Its hard to compare apples to apples when you've

only played lemons.

i agree 100%. Huntingdon is good and i am not taking that away from them.. but going into last week i believe 3 out of 4 teams they had played were winless.. Riverside, Union city( i think were winless), and trenton. And bruceton has won 2 i think.. Huntingdon has gotten alot better and they may beat camden, but until this week they have not played anyone.. Huntingdon has alot of weapons and i can see how those games could be over in first quarter..