Mcminn Central @ Bledsoe County

BALLCOACH93

Just saw the Channel 12 and Channel 9 news. The top local story was the McMinn Central Chargers raising funds to support the family of the Bledsoe County football player who passed away. It made me proud of our football team, our school and our two great communities of Englewood and Etowah. Proves that playing football is about more than just wins and loses.

I can hear the headlines next on CoachT from Bentley or Ballcoach.. Goodin didnt raise enough money for Bledsoe Co. That is the worst idea ive ever heard of! Why would he do such thing and so on. Hopefully one day they wake up, and the hate is gone. But I doubt it. :roflol: I hope my life is never that miserable and I have a grudge over someone like this :mrgreen:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can hear the headlines next on CoachT from Bentley or Ballcoach.. Goodin didnt raise enough money for Bledsoe Co. That is the worst idea ive ever heard of! Why would he do such thing and so on. Hopefully one day they wake up, and the hate is gone. But I doubt it. :roflol: I hope my life is never that miserable and I have a grudge over someone like this :mrgreen:

I don't think that anyone has said a bad word about it. :flower:

Edited by BALLCOACH93

Just saw the Channel 12 and Channel 9 news. The top local story was the McMinn Central Chargers raising funds to support the family of the Bledsoe County football player who passed away. It made me proud of our football team, our school and our two great communities of Englewood and Etowah. Proves that playing football is about more than just wins and loses.

Central also donated money a few years ago to the player from Polk Co who lost his leg when Coach Derick was here. I agree that football is more than wins and losses.

When Central had the kid (Rayl?) that transferred from Meigs they were pretty tough then......

They were tough his senior year when ya'll played them(I think), they were even better his junior year (first year at Central) and the year before he come. That's the 3 years Coach D was there.

Edited by canadian