Mcminn Central @ Bledsoe County

BALLCOACH93

Once again ballcoach93 has shown his ignorance, it has took you a year and four games to tell that Coach Stone is useless.

All I have to say about this crap is coach Stone is good with the kids they all love and respect him. I'd like to know who these jerks ragtop & ballcoach93 are but, they are hiding behind their usernames like the COWARDS they are! There are a lot of people that would like to meet YOU BOTH! THERE YOU BOTH HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT, I'm pretty hotheaded and right now it's all I can do to type this post. If that is all you can do is get on here and stir stuff up you have no life at ALL. Why can you people on here not support all the coaches and players, yeah there's things all the coaches do that I don't agree with but, I just b###h at the game and go on, sometimes Coach Stone even hears about it straight from me bc I tell him what I think about his play calling, not behind his back but, straight to his face like MEN!

These coaches give up 12 to 14 hours per day for these kids, because they love to do it, while you are sitting at home under the A/C they are sweating it out at the field with the boys. I don't do these forums or blogs because I don't have alot of time to spend playing on the computer but, this struck a BIG nerve.

I say good job coaches and players win the rest of the games, and good luck play hard, it will payoff someday.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can hear the headlines next on CoachT from Bentley or Ballcoach.. Goodin didnt raise enough money for Bledsoe Co. That is the worst idea ive ever heard of! Why would he do such thing and so on. Hopefully one day they wake up, and the hate is gone. But I doubt it. :roflol: I hope my life is never that miserable and I have a grudge over someone like this :mrgreen:

Sorry but that is absolutely terrible,we have gone beyond football playing,and I have never but Goodin down,just said he needs to try something new,but man you are sick,for saying something as miserable as you just did,we are talking about the death of a child,and money for his family...How dare you judge me over something so serious that is neither here nor there on this blog,you need to get over your grudge with me,just bc we don't agree doesn't really make you anymore right or better than me,just 2 different opinions,but you need to get a grip on yourself about judging my actions on serious matters of money raised for a young life that was lost.Shame on you, man!

All I have to say about this crap is coach Stone is good with the kids they all love and respect him. I'd like to know who these jerks ragtop & ballcoach93 are but, they are hiding behind their usernames like the COWARDS they are! There are a lot of people that would like to meet YOU BOTH! THERE YOU BOTH HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT, I'm pretty hotheaded and right now it's all I can do to type this post. If that is all you can do is get on here and stir stuff up you have no life at ALL. Why can you people on here not support all the coaches and players, yeah there's things all the coaches do that I don't agree with but, I just b###h at the game and go on, sometimes Coach Stone even hears about it straight from me bc I tell him what I think about his play calling, not behind his back but, straight to his face like MEN!

These coaches give up 12 to 14 hours per day for these kids, because they love to do it, while you are sitting at home under the A/C they are sweating it out at the field with the boys. I don't do these forums or blogs because I don't have alot of time to spend playing on the computer but, this struck a BIG nerve.

I say good job coaches and players win the rest of the games, and good luck play hard, it will payoff someday.

I would suggest not reading these post Racer165, Before you have a stroke!Called out?That's funny :roflol: