Chester County Hype...

LHS2012

He's just sour because we already beat them. DHS 14 CC 38. :thumb:

lol not dyersburg brother...im more of a liberty follower...im from missouri...a dhs there...sorry...dyersburg is awful...saw them scrap in preseason with liberty...1 TD in 2 hours for the trojans...im just waiting for our turn...cant wait for the CC/lexington game to get an idea of just how good CC really is tho

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol not dyersburg brother...im more of a liberty follower...im from missouri...a dhs there...sorry...dyersburg is awful...saw them scrap in preseason with liberty...1 TD in 2 hours for the trojans...im just waiting for our turn...cant wait for the CC/lexington game to get an idea of just how good CC really is tho

Haha my bad man, you can't blame me for seeing DHS and thinking Dyersburg lol. But yes, that game should be the real test.

lol were all trippin out...plumb got me all ticked with the punctuation crap...anway...as far as the NS/liberty game...TECH was in NS backfield the whole 1st half...just layin waste to their line and qb...on ns 1st drive i think it was 3rd and 27 or something...pass to the flat...db missed tackle...wr finally downed about 20 yards downfield...and then of course...a liberty penalty gave them the full 1st down...thats about how it went most of the 1st half on defense...libertys offense was the real issue...tryin to run up the gut wasnt working...they hardly threw the ball at all which is what has made them difficult to deal with IMO this year...i feel the linemen are better suited to pass blocking than run blocking...NS scored i believe in the 2nd quarter off a 3rd and 14 when NS went for a hail mary in the endzone...the db was called for pass interference...but of course from where i was the ball was no where near bein caught...giving NS a 1st down and eventual score...next drive TECH qb was gettin harrassed and made a horrible throw to a NS linebacker that took it to the house...TECH down 14-0...then tech did what tech does...score 3 straight TDs near mid 2nd and early 3rd quarters...my issue with the thing was that TECH had an opportunity to score and potentially tie the game before half but didnt take the shot...punting the ball on 4th and fairly simple 2 instead of going for it around midfield...as far as the 4th quarter is concerned...TECH couldnt get the ball back on 3rd down...those jokers from NS played extremely smart and had some luck run their way was well...i believe the stat sheet said something like 11 minutes and 30 seconds of ball time for NS in the 4th...no chance for liberty to make plays on offense...the 2nd quarter was much of the same...around 9 and a half minutes or so...they kept the ball out of our O's hands...was impressed...and needless to say disappointed...im not sure which liberty team will show up at this point...i was very encouraged by their showing at lexington and couldnt wait to play them again come 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs...but now its a toss up if we can survive that long...i know hookfin said after the game that they were going to be changing defenses at some point so we shall see...

we could not stop adam craig on 3rd down in the 4th...hes the qb if u didnt know...so i will say this...i know ur rb is good...but will he have the ball in his hands every down to make the play...a rbs plays are considerably different than a qb in that situation...NS was unable to run the ball with their backs and for the most part had trouble in the passing game...but they found a way to win...i dont know what to think of my team at this point...

Sounds like Liberty wasnt ready or focused in that game. It's hard to keep a team focused after barely losing a shoot out! Especially a rival distric game!

He has been avg about 16-18 carries a game. Normal for a RB out of the I. Alot of ppl think CC is a one man show because of his numbers. I assure you they are not! Passing game is improving every game with Austin gaining confidence. He's got alot of speed also ( not as fast as Sellers LHS )! Lol.. We have good possession receivers and speedy ones! They are a good team with a good group of seniors that have a chip on their shoulder. IMO that is dangerous with the right coach and we have that!! This week is homecoming against Mcnairy but the true tests start the next two weeks!! Gonna be some good games!! I'm sure Lexington High School will pocket about 20 grand lol!!

Sounds like Liberty wasnt ready or focused in that game. It's hard to keep a team focused after barely losing a shoot out! Especially a rival distric game!

He has been avg about 16-18 carries a game. Normal for a RB out of the I. Alot of ppl think CC is a one man show because of his numbers. I assure you they are not! Passing game is improving every game with Austin gaining confidence. He's got alot of speed also ( not as fast as Sellers LHS )! Lol.. We have good possession receivers and speedy ones! They are a good team with a good group of seniors that have a chip on their shoulder. IMO that is dangerous with the right coach and we have that!! This week is homecoming against Mcnairy but the true tests start the next two weeks!! Gonna be some good games!! I'm sure Lexington High School will pocket about 20 grand lol!!

and...u asked...we play fayatte...so nothing will be noticed this week as far as improvements...which hopefully will work in our favor...

plumb69=simpleton...u=you...ur=your...if u cant figure that out you dont deserve to have a computer...im sorry ur 4th rate education didnt teach you how to encapsulate and think on ur own...im sorry u were only taught to read, write and repeat instead of moving up a level or 3 in the learning pyramid...ur a goat...a monkey...1st level learning...

its responses like urs that morons post when they dont have a useful comment with any facts behind it to make it substantial...im sorry that i use words u cant understand...im sorry that obama hasnt done what u thought he would when u voted...im sorry the world hasnt been handed to u on a platter because ur life was so hard early on...im sorry we as a society expect u to work for ur wages...and most of all im sorry u cheer for a subpar football team

You show me guys sure are touchy. Nice insults though. If you want to encapsulate your posts further try Chinese, the graphics are even shorter than ur hieroglyphics. Also it will put you ahead of the curve because

the way your generation keeps falling behind in world education rank we will all be speaking that language soon. GO EAGLES, my favorite subpar team.

Please let me add that Haliburton and Sellers are not the only weapons Lexington has either. I think that was well show im the Liberty game to where the run game was actually broken down to more that just 2 plays. Lexington offense had to make some changes in the mid first Quarter to make adjustments for Liberty's fast defense. I will say that Liberty is very fast and has a very dominate offensive and is in my opinion as fast as the Tresvant Team we saw in 4th round last post season. Most of these Lexington kids have saw past the first round of the state playoffs there whole HS career. Chester County my not be a pushover, but I promise you after seeing Liberty play ball, It's a shame that there is not a Topic that states "Liberty Hype" because they and Lexington was the best two teams in the district and still are. If any one deserves to say there schedule is stronger that any it would be Liberty. I am A Big Red fan to the bone, but I was impressed by Liberty hands down. Lexington needs to focus on South Side this week one game at a time. Then I will tell you next week at this time if Chester County can even beat SS. Our district is stronger than the state give us credit to be, and I'm hoping it shows in the playoffs. That is where the tough teams and Tough talk will make its bed... Good Blessings to all teams this week, win or lose!!

Please let me add that Haliburton and Sellers are not the only weapons Lexington has either. I think that was well show im the Liberty game to where the run game was actually broken down to more that just 2 plays. Lexington offense had to make some changes in the mid first Quarter to make adjustments for Liberty's fast defense. I will say that Liberty is very fast and has a very dominate offensive and is in my opinion as fast as the Tresvant Team we saw in 4th round last post season. Most of these Lexington kids have saw past the first round of the state playoffs there whole HS career. Chester County my not be a pushover, but I promise you after seeing Liberty play ball, It's a shame that there is not a Topic that states "Liberty Hype" because they and Lexington was the best two teams in the district and still are. If any one deserves to say there schedule is stronger that any it would be Liberty. I am A Big Red fan to the bone, but I was impressed by Liberty hands down. Lexington needs to focus on South Side this week one game at a time. Then I will tell you next week at this time if Chester County can even beat SS. Our district is stronger than the state give us credit to be, and I'm hoping it shows in the playoffs. That is where the tough teams and Tough talk will make its bed... Good Blessings to all teams this week, win or lose!!

Yea I seen a little 15 min vid of Lex offense in the Lib game!! It Didn't really show anybody but sellers had a few of halliburtons runs. Sellers has a lot of speed but the vid didn't show if halliburton has any or not!! Halliburton seems to run hard tho!!

Lex and Lib were indeed the two best teams last year! This year after last week ( I don't know what's goin on with Lib ) but it would be hard for me to say that!! I do agree they have the toughest schedule tho!!

As far as SS they are getting better week by week but I don't think they can beat CC!! Bolivar 21 SS 20 CC 55 Bolivar 14!! You can't really go by that until they play each other but that's all I can go by until they do play!! Whether you like how they play this week or not!!

Yea play offs will definitely see what these teams are really about!!

Alot of good games left!! Can't wait!!