Columbia Academy Bulldogs?

SportsFan70

I seen them on film and they are not impressive to me. They could very well lose their next 4 or 5 games.

they have put up some impressive scores but they are leaving in starters the whole game to do it so like i say not sure how good they are, im a fan of line play and wc line on both sides of ball have been impressive this year and ca is usually very small so i see no reason they will not whip ca up front

they have put up some impressive scores but they are leaving in starters the whole game to do it so like i say not sure how good they are, im a fan of line play and wc line on both sides of ball have been impressive this year and ca is usually very small so i see no reason they will not whip ca up front

CA starters up on the line wont make it through the whole game against WC. I dont think they know what they got coming as far as the physicality of it.

21-14 CA at halftime. After scoring on 4th and 13 with under a min. to go. Should have been tied at the half. McEwen gave them all they could handle in the first half. McEwen didn't come out with the same fire in the second half and couldn't hang. CA is a good team. They like to run the score up. I think they might surprise someone in the next couple of weeks. But don't see them going to far. Not humble enough. They get the lead and let their attitudes cause silly mistakes that a more experienced winning team will take advantage of.

21-14 CA at halftime. After scoring on 4th and 13 with under a min. to go. Should have been tied at the half. McEwen gave them all they could handle in the first half. McEwen didn't come out with the same fire in the second half and couldn't hang. CA is a good team. They like to run the score up. I think they might surprise someone in the next couple of weeks. But don't see them going to far. Not humble enough. They get the lead and let their attitudes cause silly mistakes that a more experienced winning team will take advantage of.

We'll find out next week. WC will be the first really good team they have faced this season.

this is what they do every year to get people intimadated by them...they soften up their first 3-4 games then get wore out by the teams that are actually any count

I've watched film over them and they aren't very impressive and they will lose the next 3 out of 4 games (only win is C'ville game) and their last game against C'wood is a toss up. CA and C'wood will play for fourth place in region 6 this year.