Lewis County @ East Hickman

LCPanthers

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will just wait and see. I'm pickin Lewis County by a blow out of 3 or 4 touchdowns. East may be gettin better but they still are in the bottom 3 of this district. And if MArshall County hits hard then the game with Marshall and Lewis County will be a hard hitting game. We've been killing people . Just ask number 2 and 42 from Page. Ask number 21 and 22 and 10 and 19 from Fairview and ask Mr. Jacob Tucker from Perry County. They all will tell you that we are a very hard hitting team. Lewis County is going on a run. They will be 8-2 or 7-3 and win the first 2 games in the playoffs. Count on it.

They said they can't wait for next year..because they are all returning. I know that probably made you cringe..oh yeahh that's right..it's at our house next year as well! Guess we don't have to waste any gas to see all that "hard hitting." hahahahahaha do you honestly listen to what you say before you post?

They said they can't wait for next year..because they are all returning. I know that probably made you cringe..oh yeahh that's right..it's at our house next year as well! Guess we don't have to waste any gas to see all that "hard hitting." hahahahahaha do you honestly listen to what you say before you post?

Just wait and see. Lewis will be hard to handle for the rest of this year and very hard to handle next year and the year after that. So we will see.

Why wait until next year?? I sure hope it's at your place. It would be much more embarrassing for you to lose at home in the second round.:thumb:

Get it while you can. Soon enough you won't have anything to laugh about. BTW there is no "IF", only "When"

Well I suppose if you play Summit High School in the first of the playoffs, then it might be a possibility? Honestly, and this question goes out to everybody: Has Lewis proved anything at all in the year of 2011? *does not include girls basketball

YES ! ! Lewis County has proved they cannot beat very many teams........ and they will prove again friday they cant even beat East Hickman, East defense has been working hard this week and I see them a little tougher to score on East will put points on the board East 28-13 over Lewis .

What do you mean they've been working hard this week? They haven't even practiced yet. IT'S MONDAY. I don't see them being tough to score on at all. They are garbage. Stupid posts like this are the reason no one will ever take you seriously, well that and the fact that your team is TERRIBLE.

LC-48

East Hickman-7..maybe

Edited by LewisCoPanthers