McKenzie vs. Bruceton

duckman38201

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of interest in this game suprises me. With Bruceton playing at a higher level the past couple of years, I thought it would be more of a game to discuss.

V&T1, it could just be the calm before the storm too? This and the West Carroll games should be good ones for ua to all get into, but............?????

We know the week before the Huntingdon/McKenzie game will short out CoachT's circuits!!! :roflol::hungry::popcorneater:

mckenzie in this one, dont know about mercy rule. Mckenzie has played tougher opponents. Bruceton struggled with Greenfield

You make good points. Don't see the mercy rule in this one myself. Unless.......

The Rebels have played a tough schedule overall so far and it's gonna get a lot tougher immediately. Bruceton struggled with Greenfield and McKenzie struggled with Gleason. Just what I've said so far this season.....we're playing up to the ability of our opponents. Throw out the first quarter and we beat Humboldt????? Go figure. It just proves we can play at that level. The Rebels have to learn to play at their level every game. We are a classic picture of youth coming of age.

Huntingdon has recovered well. Dresden is coming along and the Rebels are going to reload and get back in this thing too. With Bruceton and West Carroll making noise I like what hogheaven said about 13A. We are the Black and Blue District!!! :thumb::hungry::popcorneater:

After the Humboldt game, I see nothing but upside the rest of the year. No more excuses after last Friday night. They showed what they are capable of on both sides of the ball. The young is wearing off and by now should be ready for what ever lines up in front of them. Like Duck said though, they got to get out of this mentality of playing the level of competition each week. We need to show out on offense to get that edge we have been lacking. With the defense we have and Comers game plan ability, we are going to keep opponents points to a minimum. Offense should get to rolling the next few weeks which will make us deadly once again.... :thumb:

mckenzie in this one, dont know about mercy rule. Mckenzie has played tougher opponents. Bruceton struggled with Greenfield

It all depends on what offense shows up Friday. If the Humb offense shows up then yes I say mercy rule in the 4th. If not, well it could be a Bulldog game once again. Either way, the defense will keep the Tigers in check.

Well Rebel Nation the duck ls wounded once again!! Pulled some muscles in my right shoulder first of the week and not been to work since Wedneasay. Sholder is some better but not enough for me to risk hurting it some more right now. I can't handle missing half a week of work $ wise.

I need to do as little as possible and let those pulled muscles heal Looks like tomorrow night will be a radio game and that really whizzes me off!!

Edited by duckman38201

Well Rebel Nation the duck ls wounded once again!! Pulled some muscles in my right shoulder first of the week and not been to work since Wedneasay. Sholder is some better but not enough for me to risk hurting it some more right now. I can't handle missing half a week of work $ wise.

I need to do as little as possible and let those pulled muscles heal Looks like tomorrow night will be a radio game and that really whizzes me off!!

Tell The Truth...You Got Injured On The Way To The Hot Tub! It Was Just Like Last Time I Bet. Last time Was During One Of Your XXX Movie Shoots, Totin Two Hotties To The Tub. A Man Of Your Age Shouldn't Be Doing That Stuff. But Drink Some Cider And Turn The Radio Up...Hey, Me And Some Buds Gonna Drink Some Beers And Smoke Some Brisket, So I'm Boycottin The Game Myself...Swing On By..Beer Is Cold And The Shine Is Clear!

I will try to refrain from any comments on the radio.