McKenzie vs. Bruceton

duckman38201

I will try to refrain from any comments on the radio.

I appreciate the shout out you and "The Coach" gave me at halftime! If I had come to the gme it would have given me a setback on my shoulder getting healed so I can get back to work Monday Because there is no way I could have behaved if I'd been there.

Starting to look like the Rebels may be coming of age. We still have a couple of tough games ahead of us (if we maintain our level of lintesity we've had the last two weeks. What about Chavez?? Is he OK?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate the shout out you and "The Coach" gave me at halftime! If I had come to the gme it would have given me a setback on my shoulder getting healed so I can get back to work Monday Because there is no way I could have behaved if I'd been there.

Starting to look like the Rebels may be coming of age. We still have a couple of tough games ahead of us (if we maintain our level of lintesity we've had the last two weeks. What about Chavez?? Is he OK?

Junior is fine just shaken up, take care of yourself and get back in the stands.

talked to Chavez after game he isnt hurt .. just got breath knocked out of him.. he is getting better at rb every game.. does everyone else see this too??.. this kid is a sophomore..

I think Junior is better every game, but I like the rotating backs all three of them bring something different. I also think we don't give the O line their props they have improved by bounds.

I think Junior is better every game, but I like the rotating backs all three of them bring something different. I also think we don't give the O line their props they have improved by bounds.

most definitely O line has improved tremendously.. It all starts with them .. I too like the three back system, keeps them all fresh and all 3 are real good backs.. I am glad eaton is back out there, he brings alot of fire this team needed..

most definitely O line has improved tremendously.. It all starts with them .. I too like the three back system, keeps them all fresh and all 3 are real good backs.. I am glad eaton is back out there, he brings alot of fire this team needed..

I too like the 3 rb scheme. Keeps 'em all fresh and each one brings something different to the table when they are in. But as has been duly noted, it all starts with the O line and they are coming along just great. The young ones that are out there for the first time as starters this season. They are over the "deer in the headlights" thing now and starting to play with some confidence. Junior is definitely Playing some good ball now. The good part is he has 2 more seasons with us after this one.

I've only seen one case where a back seemed to not really need a good O line and that was Marco Daily that played at Mt. Pleasant. The Rebels barely beat him in route to Mufreesboro.

Defense still making opponents lives miserable! Great job Defense. :thumb:

Chavez is going to get a lot better if I know anything at all about such things. But yes, he's getting better every game as a RB and that gets him more snaps. Big asset to the Rebels. But again I assert that as you see our backs on O getting better...thank the linemen in in front of them for a LOT of ther improvement. As the line gets better the RB's will also get better.

Linemen, especially offensive linemen, somehow never seem to get the recognition from the average specator. But I've been in those trenches and it's pretty bizzare on every play. Playing in the trenches is kinda like a back alley brawl featuring a light show during it!! When the younger players first run into that, it's a shock to their senses. But in 4-5 games they get used to it and are getting better quick.

Edited by duckman38201