Franklin Rebels (4-2) at Ravenwood Raptors (2-3)

comegetsome

Franklin hits the road this week for a District 11 matchup at Ravenwood. Must win for both teams with Franklin trying to stay in a tie for first in the district and Ravenwood looking for their second district win and trying to salvage their season.

The biggest question is how will Franklin's offense perform? The Defense handed them the game against Smyrna on a silver platter. Franklin's defense FORCED 5 turnovers, and they always came at a time when it was imperative. What happens this week????

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin hits the road this week for a District 11 matchup at Ravenwood. Must win for both teams with Franklin trying to stay in a tie for first in the district and Ravenwood looking for their second district win and trying to salvage their season.

The biggest question is how will Franklin's offense perform? The Defense handed them the game against Smyrna on a silver platter. Franklin's defense FORCED 5 turnovers, and they always came at a time when it was imperative. What happens this week????

Cakewalk for Franklin

Told you the defense would be hittin!!! We will continue our good defense play this week. I hungry for some Bird!

Told you the defense would be hittin!!! We will continue our good defense play this week. I hungry for some Bird!

You're not serious are you?? The Franklin D played well, I'll give you that. One of the best defensive performances that I've see from a HS football team, but "hittin" they were not. Keep in mind I said remove #66, who stepped up and had a big hit??

You're not serious are you?? The Franklin D played well, I'll give you that. One of the best defensive performances that I've see from a HS football team, but "hittin" they were not. Keep in mind I said remove #66, who stepped up and had a big hit??

I thought you were a rebel fan? I just havin fun jokin on here. Aint no joke what the rebels will do to the bird feathers over in the wood!

FHS 38 RHS 0

I'm saying Franklin only win 24-0. That would be a great win for most games but Ravenwood this year is not very good, so somewhat of a small win here. The defense will shut out Ravenwood, where everyone on that side of the ball seem to be getting into a playoff type mood and mindset after putting up great performances the past couple of weeks. The offense has been slow though so that's why I'm saying only 24 points. And I'm sure the defense will put the offense in great position the whole game. Hopefully the offense will start rolling this game and score more then 24, but thats my prediction at the moment.

I'm saying Franklin only win 24-0. That would be a great win for most games but Ravenwood this year is not very good, so somewhat of a small win here. The defense will shut out Ravenwood, where everyone on that side of the ball seem to be getting into a playoff type mood and mindset after putting up great performances the past couple of weeks. The offense has been slow though so that's why I'm saying only 24 points. And I'm sure the defense will put the offense in great position the whole game. Hopefully the offense will start rolling this game and score more then 24, but thats my prediction at the moment.

i saying that the offense will get back into form this week and the defense will keep getting ready for BIG games to come.

O will get better when some quit blaming everyone else for the promlems.

Ravenwood sure is quiet on these boards. Either they are super nervous, or maybe super confident. Quiet before the storm Raptors??

Their biggest advantage coming in to this game is that the Franklin players think that Smyrna was a more important game than this one is and the Rebels are already looking down the road. IF the Rebs can actually come out and remember that this week's game is against Ravenwood, they should win. Looking to see if that massive line at R-wood can finally start moving people around up front, and the wood is in this game.

Hopefully it will not be a great game and Franklin blows it out of the water, but Grassland high school has been disappointing as of late.

I hope the Ravenwood students are as raucious as they have always been, but please tell me they got rid of that Raptor noise after touchdowns!!

Putting out an APB for Rappy....used to be a pretty reliable source for the wood JR. What's up man?!?!?