Mt. Pleasant vs. Collinwood

wildcatalumni

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see this anywhere so I started one.

MtP is off their bye week and prolly needed it...also, they are back on the winning track and are 2-3 after playin some tough compatition. C'wood has played some tough opponants as well but being only 1-4...also losing their QB Logan Montgomery. Thoughts?

Guess that says it all about the wood this year...a thread had to b started by waynesboro alum....

Guess that says it all about the wood this year...a thread had to b started by waynesboro alum....

Is Collinwood just not as proud of their sports teams as they used to be?

I went to a basketball game last year against when Wayne County played them and there was barely anyone in the home stands. 2-3 years ago, you wouldn't have been able to find a seat in the home stands of either a Collinwood basketball or football game.

Is Collinwood just not as proud of their sports teams as they used to be?

I went to a basketball game last year against when Wayne County played them and there was barely anyone in the home stands. 2-3 years ago, you wouldn't have been able to find a seat in the home stands of either a Collinwood basketball or football game.

CW did not have a very large crowd when they came to PC this year, and last year when we went there, we had a bigger crowd than they did. I felt bad for the team. :(

Game is in cwood...#5 is rumored to b not playing...suppose to be a pulled hamstring....mtp should send the Jr high down to get the win...

Excuse me but Good Lord is there not any players from C'wood that have that cocky attitude anymore that made them C'wood. I remember it didn't matter how young or lack of talent there was...the wood came to play. Idk but this just isn't like C'wood but I guess everyone has a down year.

Excuse me but Good Lord is there not any players from C'wood that have that cocky attitude anymore that made them C'wood. I remember it didn't matter how young or lack of talent there was...the wood came to play. Idk but this just isn't like C'wood but I guess everyone has a down year.

Attitudes reflected by players originate from coaches. I think the players sense the " just wait til next year " mentality

Attitudes reflected by players originate from coaches. I think the players sense the " just wait til next year " mentality

You have no idea what's going on. As an assistant on the Collinwood coaching staff I'd appreciate it if you would keep your trap shut about us and the team, unless you have something constructive to say or would like to join us at practice and lend a helping hand. Your words on here are read by many people, including the PLAYERS. At least change your user name. You're not much of a fan to say MP should bring their middle school to beat us. I will not argue with you on these boards or anyone else, but if you want to voice your opinions, I'm easy to find.