Playoff Question

District12AA

Your point should be correct however it's where and at what angle the T$$AA decides to draw those imaginary lines. Its middle Tn that gets shifted. East is East. West is West. They use the middle to balance the numbers. Go West. Have success. Go East and face the beast. Within a 30 mile area of I-65, a couple will go west. now who shifts that line???? :ugeek:

The line is shifted by the teams that get in...like I said. It can vary guite a bit from class to class. If a lot of far west teams get in...the fartherest east teams in the midwest quadrant will go to the mid east quadrant. If very few west teams get in...more midwest teams will go west.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know since the new classification no 4a district foes have faced each other in the 1st round. Now they CAN do it..

In 07, 08, 09 Giles went west. 10 east. There will be one or two teams that get placed outside the straight line. :mellow:

Not so. Last year Obion County played district foe Ripley the last game of the season and won to get into the playoffs. 1st round playoff game, Ripley vs Obion County. It can and did happen.