Lexington Vs. Chester County

LHS2012

The east, west , and also jacks creek are all elamentary schools that only go through the 3rd grade then we have what we call the middle school that goes 4th through 6th and the jr high is 7th and 8th

then I would say that the Chester County Junior High team is pretty good then!...who all do they play on their schedule? Lexington? Bolivar? McNairy? Adamsville?

I don't do or like apologies so don't! I'm just a dumb country boy that didnt know math and statistics have nothing to do with each other!

Anyways I would like for you to give me an "intelligent" answer of why you think CC is goin to get "stomped" Friday!! Please don't use last year as a reference!!

Intelligent answer: Lexington is better at every skill position, More depth, CC's line is soft, (or so I've heard)Played better and closer games, They're used to playing "big time" games, They're all winners and they don't know anything different, They never get down on themselves, They always believe they can come back and have proven this confidence, The defense continually gets better each week and look very sharp on friday, we have the coach of the year, they perform in the spotlight, it's homecoming so they'll be extra sharp (not worrying about the homecoming queen like you refer to.), and finally Lexington can handle pressure.

Is that good enough for you, or do you want more? :thumb:

That's great news about that young man from Northeast Middle...DHStennis...glad to hear it! Inman Middle, I would have to say, has had a very tough schedule this season...again...one of the toughest games on that schedule is (and will be for a while it seems) Lexington Middle School!...other good teams they have played are Lauderdale County/Covington Middle, Lone Oak Middle(Paducah,KY), Paducah Tilghman, Jackson Rose Hill, Jackson Northeast, Haywood County Middle School, Martin Middle (upcoming), and Dickson County Middle (upcoming)...I know they'd love to add USJ to this list of good teams! (btw..Inman lost to Lone Oak, KY)

Did I see where "use2play4cc" said that only 1 school in Chester Co. played middle school football? East and West Chester do not have teams?....or are all of the teams combined for a "county-wide" middle school team? Can an Eagle fan clarify??

DHS...apparently Jackson Northeast has some "Liberty influence" or is a feeder program to Liberty even though the game last night was played at Northside.....the Liberty "PA GUY" was in rare/heinous form last night on the speaker at Northside.....absolutely heinous!!...been the talk of the town today!

im curious about this PA guy that u speak of...now our guy at liberty is pretty monotone and weekly blows calls and player names and such...but the guy at north side...now he works hard...at tryin to get the refs to change their calls and influence a call later in the game...when liberty was there 2 weeks ago he was all calling holding and personal fouls against liberty when it was something like a false start on north side or just any ol thing...its pretty funny but awful if ur the opposing team for sure...and hes very enthusiastic...is that what ur referring to??? or have i missed it completely...

There were certain circumstances that I won't bother mentioning because you'll think it's just an excuse, that caught lexington off guard. They admit that they weren't ready to play that game against liberty. The defense keeps improving each week. I don't see how you could put Liberty over Lexington if they play again, everyone acts like Lexington played amazing and Liberty played awful.

yes i agree with you the defense inprooves each week. n one said liberty played awful they just let mental fundamentals beat them. Lexington would be sitting 5-1 had liberty had not had so many penalties. Thats the truth and thats it. As far as the 2 plays, I'm sure the have more in the playbook to, but those 2 will not stand play after play after play come playoff time.

Intelligent answer: Lexington is better at every skill position, More depth, CC's line is soft, (or so I've heard)Played better and closer games, They're used to playing "big time" games, They're all winners and they don't know anything different, They never get down on themselves, They always believe they can come back and have proven this confidence, The defense continually gets better each week and look very sharp on friday, we have the coach of the year, they perform in the spotlight, it's homecoming so they'll be extra sharp (not worrying about the homecoming queen like you refer to.), and finally Lexington can handle pressure.

If the Tigers are as over confident as you are, it's going to be a long night for the Big Red. Every post you have put on here has made it sound like Lexington has no flaws whatsoever.

If the Tigers are as over confident as you are, it's going to be a long night for the Big Red. Every post you have put on here has made it sound like Lexington has no flaws whatsoever.

and he/she is wrong. I'm a Lexington fan an i know for a facts they have flaws starting with an over confident defense.

I've heard of a few things! Lol.... Hey what CC game did u watch?

I watched them play Hardin county in week two. There is no doubt that phelps can run. I have seen it, but if you guys had a hard time putting up 28 points on Hardin then well you should know it isn't going to be any easier doing it to lex. Also i will agree that cc defense is better than Hardin, but not by enough i'm afraid. hopefully they bring them secrets to the field because i'm pretty sure they are going to need to have something up there sleeve to make it a close game.

I watched them play Hardin county in week two. There is no doubt that phelps can run. I have seen it, but if you guys had a hard time putting up 28 points on Hardin then well you should know it isn't going to be any easier doing it to lex. Also i will agree that cc defense is better than Hardin, but not by enough i'm afraid. hopefully they bring them secrets to the field because i'm pretty sure they are going to need to have something up there sleeve to make it a close game.

Yea their defense is alot better than Hardin!

I'll give u a D!! Not better at every skill position! The line being soft is only "what you heard"!

im curious about this PA guy that u speak of...now our guy at liberty is pretty monotone and weekly blows calls and player names and such...but the guy at north side...now he works hard...at tryin to get the refs to change their calls and influence a call later in the game...when liberty was there 2 weeks ago he was all calling holding and personal fouls against liberty when it was something like a false start on north side or just any ol thing...its pretty funny but awful if ur the opposing team for sure...and hes very enthusiastic...is that what ur referring to??? or have i missed it completely...

The Liberty "PA Guy" is a "cheerleader over the loudspeaker" guy! "Get it up over here Crusaders"..."let's play some D!"...instead of interpreting down and distance, ball carrier's name, tackle made by who, and penalty reporting. In short....worst on the planet!

The only middle school team is the Junior High! I only got to see one game this year and that was Tuesday night against Selmer! They have alot of big boys and a really good little running back! Yea they played Lexington I believe we won like 28-24 in the last 30 seconds of the game!!

Lexington Middle won that game 16-14 with 35 seconds to go. But, Chester County may have played and beaten Henderson County South. People get our teams confused all the time. My son plays for Henderson County North. We played Lexington Middle 2 weeks ago and I think they only had loss at that time.