Lexington Vs. Chester County

LHS2012

Phelps is some kind of athlete hisself but the CC player that impressed me that I never heard anyone say a thing about was the receiver #4 this guy catches everything thrown his way just about. Sellers is a class ast as is Halliburton and just about the whole LHS squad is and it comes directly from coach 'worth who is a class act in his own right.

Im going to be honest as a Lexington fan. I have seen the big three all play now and I believe Lexington is better than CC however I think Liberty is better than Lexington and CC both. Liberty really shot theirselves in the foot against us with no discipline. If they had some coaching the sky would be the limit for that team. They have athletes everywhere. As for the game tonight Kudos to both teams on a big time performance in a big time atmosphere. Lexington had a lot of chances to knock CC out but CC wouldnt let them and kept fighting till the end. Great Game.

Liberty absolutely has the athletes to be better than they are,but great athletes don't make great teams always.I'll put Lexington ahead of both,but maybe C.C. a very slight second because they won't quit on each other.All three are close with different strengths and weaknesses,but the Tigers are more well balanced and adapt to different situations,against different teams on both offense and defense.Cant wait to see how Liberty-C.C. plays out!

Phelps is some kind of athlete hisself but the CC player that impressed me that I never heard anyone say a thing about was the receiver #4 this guy catches everything thrown his way just about. Sellers is a class ast as is Halliburton and just about the whole LHS squad is and it comes directly from coach 'worth who is a class act in his own right.

Yeah he's that possession receiver with those sure hands I talked about few 20 pages or so back! Lol.. He's that 3rd down receiver you always look for!!

That was some very nice refs you have there. How much did they cost?

Are you kidding me dude you guys did not get one penalty you did not deserve. Its pretty childish to complain about the refs especially after such a hard fought game. Grow up man the better team won tonight hands down.

He is a great receiver. Lexington may be better that Liberty or CC but I would rather not face either one again if I had to face one I would rather face CC I think. I am telling you if Liberty doesnt have the stupid penalties Lexington would be 6-1 right now. I might head to Jackson next Friday night to watch them and CC face off. instead of going to the Lexington JCM game.

He is a great receiver. Lexington may be better that Liberty or CC but I would rather not face either one again if I had to face one I would rather face CC I think. I am telling you if Liberty doesnt have the stupid penalties Lexington would be 6-1 right now. I might head to Jackson next Friday night to watch them and CC face off. instead of going to the Lexington JCM game.

It's at CC

Great game tonight. A few missed calls, but what game doesn't have those. Thought Lexington and CC both played very hard and it was a coin toss at the end. We just couldn't put it in the endzone. As for Phelps, I don't want to see another comment on here about him being mediocre. He showed that he can do it on anybody! LHS2012 I'm talking to you. And the other person who made the comment about sellers having more yards than him on less carries, eat your CROW! Other than that, great game to watch.